What gender are you?

Male
77% (20 votes)
Female
19% (5 votes)
Other (please specify)
4% (1 vote)
Total votes: 26

Posted By

revolutionrugger
Apr 3 2006 20:34

Tags

Share

Attached files

Comments

revolutionrugger
Apr 3 2006 20:34

Please state your (non)gender

Male?

Female?

MtF transgender?

FtM transgender?

Biologically intersexed?

Culturally Gender Queer?

violet black star

I'm male.

Haraldur
Apr 3 2006 21:48

Male.

Also autistic, which has also been described in terms of an extreme male type brain, so I am a Super Male. Beat that!

Jacques Roux
Apr 3 2006 22:55

Hmm im sure there is a demographic thread from ages ago lying around.

The answer's are pretty depressing. Everyone is male roll eyes

Serge Forward
Apr 3 2006 23:14

Guess roll eyes

Jacques Roux
Apr 3 2006 23:18

Ohh i found an old thread, which puts it at 75% to 25%... would be cool to do another one now and see how it has changed if at all.

rugger - can we add a poll to this thread?

ftony
Apr 3 2006 23:27

big bwai

aight

8)

Ramona
Apr 3 2006 23:41

Female violet black star

revolutionrugger
Apr 4 2006 12:41
rkn wrote:
Ohh i found an old thread, which puts it at 75% to 25%... would be cool to do another one now and see how it has changed if at all.

rugger - can we add a poll to this thread?

sure. how do i do that?

revolutionrugger
Apr 4 2006 12:42
zobag wrote:
Female violet black star

YAH! grin

Steven.
Apr 4 2006 12:43
revolutionrugger wrote:
rkn wrote:
Ohh i found an old thread, which puts it at 75% to 25%... would be cool to do another one now and see how it has changed if at all.

rugger - can we add a poll to this thread?

sure. how do i do that?

I can do it now. Hold on... edit - done!

ftony
Apr 4 2006 13:24

there's no option for 'gentleman' 8)

Joseph Kay
Apr 4 2006 13:26

or for that matter 'walking abortion' for the self-haters among us wink

Lone Wolf
Apr 4 2006 13:26

Female violet black star

Serge Forward
Apr 4 2006 13:48

Well, I ticked the box that says 'other, please specify' and realised there's no place to specify. So here's the specification... essentially I'm a blokey bisexual, out, occasional butch fag ash transvestite and cottage queen.

And I fuckin' hate rugby.

That specific enough?

Serge Forward
Apr 4 2006 13:49
ftony wrote:
there's no option for 'gentleman' 8)

Or 'chap'

Ramona
Apr 4 2006 13:49

That's pretty specific!

Jacques Roux
Apr 4 2006 13:50

Someone had to fuck up the poll roll eyes roll eyes

wink

Serge Forward
Apr 4 2006 13:52
zobag wrote:
That's pretty specific!

Yeah, well there's more. But you probably don't want the gory details twisted

Ramona
Apr 4 2006 13:54

You wanna bet?

revolutionrugger
Apr 4 2006 13:54
Serge Forward wrote:
Well, I ticked the box that says 'other, please specify' and realised there's no place to specify. So here's the specification... essentially I'm a blokey bisexual, out, occasional butch fag ash transvestite and cottage queen.

And I fuckin' hate rugby.

That specific enough?

hate rugby? black bloc

grrrr.

Sounds hot though, you should post some pics. wink

Serge Forward
Apr 4 2006 13:59
revolutionrugger wrote:
Sounds hot though, you should post some pics. :wink:

Believe me, I sound much hotter here than in the flesh... unless you're a bit of a chubby chaser and can appreciate I'm no spring chicken, then you never know roll eyes And why isn't there a flirty emoticon? I have to use the rolling eyes instead. It's a fuckin outrage!

Ramona
Apr 4 2006 14:02

that's what wink is for!

jef costello
Apr 4 2006 14:02
Serge Forward wrote:
revolutionrugger wrote:
Sounds hot though, you should post some pics. :wink:

Believe me, I sound much hotter here than in the flesh... unless you're a bit of a chubby chaser and can appreciate I'm no spring chicken, then you never know roll eyes And why isn't there a flirty emoticon? I have to use the rolling eyes instead. It's a fuckin outrage!

That is the flirty emoticon. Everytime I flirt with someone they roll their eyes at me smile

the button
Apr 4 2006 14:02
Serge Forward wrote:
why isn't there a flirty emoticon?

Ramona
Apr 4 2006 14:08

Button stop posting smilies, something about you posting smilies always make me picture yr actual face pulling that face, so no I can see a purple you with giant teeth. It's weird, doesn't happen when anyone else posts smilies. Except for when Tommy Ascaso posts smile

Serge Forward
Apr 4 2006 14:12

Yes, Button, I think I'll stick with the rolling eyes. Cause if I used that horrible purple thingy, people might think I'm some kind of pervert.

revolutionrugger
Apr 4 2006 14:54
ftony wrote:
there's no option for 'gentleman' 8)

because there aren' any left on the planet. *sigh*

ftony
Apr 4 2006 14:57

...except one 8)

Serge Forward
Apr 4 2006 14:58
ftony wrote:
...except one 8)

Never trust a gentleman. At least you know where you are with a slag.

jef costello
Apr 4 2006 15:00
Serge Forward wrote:
ftony wrote:
...except one 8)

Never trust a gentleman. At least you know where you are with a slag.

If ftony challenges you to a duel I'll be your second Serge.