Minutes 13/10/2004

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
WeTheYouth
Oct 14 2004 20:59
Minutes 13/10/2004

Hey first off i just wanted to say it was a great meeting, LMAS and DoD you were very much missed to say the least.

----

- Enrager Web Board Payement Is Sorted (Conditionally)

- Website - WTY to continue updates, everyone to think of new ideas for site.

- G8 Stuff - Discussion Next Meeting

- Ongoing Campaigns - CAPS to become an overall solidarity campaign with prisoners. Brighthouse campaign to pick up speed, to be discussed at Social Centre Collective meeting.

- Sol Fed - Support but not become a local.

- Anarchy in the WM tour - To begin next year

- Workers Solidarity - Take Food, Keep up to date with Union struggles, take leaflets (Give out when asked for more info)

- Legal - Workshop being organised through Kidda. Leaflet to be drawn up on ASBOS.

- Irish Arms Fair - More info. being gathered.

- Caterkiller Solidarity

- DA againsts Council to be planned with the collective.

- Anti Fascism - Anti Fascism in midlands

- Casualisation - Awareness Leaflets

----

PRORITY

- SOCIAL CENTRE - Help with running, Help with the resistance.

- BRUM BRUM - GawkRoger to put it together, Articles in by 1st November

--

If i have missed anything PM me. [/code]

Da_Original_Dis...
Oct 15 2004 11:38

Cool.

Ill chuck you all some pennies for the enrager fund thing.

Have fun this weekend who evers goin to ESF! I wish i was comming, quite gutted.

Spartacus's picture
Spartacus
Oct 18 2004 23:54
Quote:
Anarchy in the WM tour - To begin next year

excellent, only a year after it was originally meant to start... i hope you'll still be using the basil brush graphic, it rules almost as much as mr t and the circle A -team. and btw, the group still owes me a load of money for the stuff there, so make sure you flog some stuff. if any smelly punks (other than our resident, fragrant teutonic punk of course) come along, flog them any of the shit cds, but i wouldn't bother putting any of them out except the ayn hip hop one if you have some copies, because that actually has some good tunes. and if you want any more copies of do or die, let me know before xmas and i'll try and bring some up.

and if you want any info about prisoners to support then i can give you some around xmas... or you could just visit the brightonabc site of course.

sounds like some good stuff, i expect a fully functioning and active, hundreds strong, anarchist movement in the west mids when i come back in september.

anyway, back to the revolutionary activity of reading harry potter in spanish and downloading japanese revenge epics...

Kidda
Oct 19 2004 19:24

the tour we decided would be better in the summer months, plus were really busy trying to help sort out the social centre (+ other stuff) standing out in the rain, on a saturday morning isnt a high priority.

the format for Brum Brum is going to change a little i think we decided as i dont think we have templates ect ect

yeah prisoner suppport stuff could be usefull ta

red n black star

Da_Original_Dis...
Oct 20 2004 12:07

Yeah let the tour wait its to bloody wet and could to be standing behind a pasting table like a nonse. Just cause your in a meditrainian climate GT with nothing better to do than read that stupid book again. tongue

Spartacus's picture
Spartacus
Oct 20 2004 23:46

ah, but this time i'm reading it in SPANISH! completely different. or not.

yeah, the weather's ace here. it rained today. for about 30 seconds, then i was sunny again. plus we're more or less guaranteed snow in the winter. so that plan for the tour is different from what we did this year in what way? not criticising it, no one except for nutters that we want to avoid would bother standing looking at anarchist shit when it's cold.

i'll have another look to see if i have a template here, it is vaguely possible. i mean, you do realise that basil is the main reason people read it don't you? tongue

loads of prison solidarity stuff is on the brighton abc website, but like i said, if you don't have time to look before xmas, i'll send a load of stuff. or come up and swap it for my dad's drill, seeing as wty still has it (i hope).