BrazillianJiuJitsu1992's picture
BrazillianJiuJi...
Jan 9 2012 00:18
action_now wrote:
i dont support city.

your still a right one

action_now
Jan 9 2012 00:21

infact my team beat you lot 3-0 the other day.

http://girlsthatlooklikeskrillex.tumblr.com/

BrazillianJiuJi...
Jan 9 2012 00:23
action_now wrote:
infact my team beat you lot 3-0 the other day.

http://girlsthatlooklikeskrillex.tumblr.com/

lol i dont get the link

action_now
Jan 9 2012 00:25

just thought it was pretty funny really.

Toms's picture
Toms
Jan 9 2012 00:31

Nevermind, probably exagerating (edited out)

radicalgraffiti
Jan 9 2012 00:29
boxtheanok wrote:
wait was this always in libcommunity or was it moved? If so I dont blame the admin

started in theory grin

(you can see in the address bar)

wojtek
Jan 9 2012 00:46
Quote:
BJJ wrote:
Also this is a serious question, whats the point in like day of action etc shouldn't I try doing something like organising an unemployed union or something actually making a lasting impact and trying to unite people in numbers no matter how small at the start than protesting for a day that has no impact on workplace action or helps to organise people who live together all the time etc.

Like protests and things people get together for a day protest but shouldnt i focus on organising on where i live with people I know so i can continuously try and build rather than meet for a day with other people then go home and there be no network at all.

Oh yeah absolutely, it was merely a suggestion. Though the day of action isn't like those dispiriting protest marches that you may have been on, it's direct action bro and potentially international in scope. I'm really not doing it justice as I'm too knackered so I recommend checking out the links in Ed's post to get a flavour of it.

Quote:
Arbeiten wrote:
I remember reading a while ago about a Class War guy starting an unemployed workers union in salford back in the day. I am sure people here have more information on that, but you might want to take a look.

BJJ wrote:
I will look into that sounds cool, I heard some of the crims in salford got involved with class war stuff, which is wierd, extort local people sell drugs then fight for the working class lol.

The 'Class War guy' who you're referring to Arbeiten is Ken Keating who passed away in June last year:

http://libcom.org/forums/announcements/ken-keating-rip-14072011

http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/ken-keating-r-i-p/

Being a resident and not a native to Salford, it was the first I'd heard of him, but he was really active in Ordsall and was pretty bad-ass by all accounts.

Quote:
lowkey

is a boob

Quote:
you like akala his fire in the booth was best one yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEOKgjoxoto

He dosent give that fat cunt charlie sloth the chance to ruin it with sound effects.

Yeah I was buzzin' off that first time I heard it, still do and Charlie Sloth is awful, though he's cool in that I LIKE YOU YOU'RE LIKE A TIGER lol. I'm bumming off Tech N9ne atm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbTlVoTNhbo&feature=related

I've done whole tours in my bedroom! tongue

BrazillianJiuJi...
Jan 9 2012 00:52

HOLY SHIT its the guy with the van driving around ordsell warning grasses and is your neighbor informing on you haha LEGEND

http://colonelblinker.blogspot.com/2006/11/its-different-up-north.html

wojtek
Jan 9 2012 00:52
Quote:
by the way who is the girl donnie wants to fuck in donnie darko, shes fucking gorgeous.

PartyBucket's picture
PartyBucket
Jan 9 2012 08:16

I can remember another poster whose 'serious' threads always ended up in the bin or libcommunity...

gypsy
Jan 9 2012 10:24
BrazillianJiuJitsu1992 wrote:

Also I think uni can be the time in their life to get into radical politics drink heavily then fuck off and get a nice comfy job and look back on the old crazy days etc.

Revolutionary groups should stop being like the swp and letting students wave banners in the name of the working class, the Anarchist groups should be bringing the ideas of anarchism to council estates that they live on and focusing on problems in working class areas with workers not students.

I agree with you. I have known many students who drop radical politics when they enter the real world. But still many get 'radicalised' there. I don't think you should exclude students though bjj =)

flaneur's picture
flaneur
Jan 9 2012 13:16

Jena Malone is the lass in Donnie Darko. She's in loads of good films.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Jan 9 2012 20:26
Quote:
I pay 420 a month, why do you want to know that eek ? (I know it is not a lot, but relative to my income it bites quite the hole into my bank account every month).

I should be so lucky! Life is cheap south of the river!

Croy's picture
Croy
Feb 5 2012 15:45

I got past the first page and could not be bothered with the rest. BJ, I find your stereotyping of students as sickening, if not more sickening, to me, my friends, and my generation, than the medias one. To know views like that are in still present in the anarchist movement, when we are suppoed to be about solidarity, really pisses me off.

Soapy's picture
Soapy
Feb 5 2012 16:40

I think croydonian touches on something important. Anarchism is supposed to be about love and solidarity and here we are making broad negative generalizations about groups of people just based on what economic background they have (which I might add is something that they have no control over). It is rather sad and I'd expect this kind of shlock from right wing assholes...but my comrades? C'mon.

Railyon's picture
Railyon
Feb 5 2012 16:49

Might I ask, what's the tuition fee situation like in the UK?

Over here, fees for university education run me no more than €300 per year, without the books and stuff of course. Financial barriers are super low, at least in the federal states without an actual tuition fee (which can run up to €500 per semester, I wouldn't be able to afford that...). Now it's a different question whether working class kids go to uni in the first place, but having money or not is not such a big issue anymore.

So the situation regarding "middle class tosser students" (and thus its perception) might be quite different in different locales.

If tuition fees are super giganormous where he lives I can see why he thinks like that (even if I'd still disagree on a broader scale)

BrazillianJiuJi...
Feb 5 2012 16:52
the croydonian anarchist wrote:
I got past the first page and could not be bothered with the rest. BJ, I find your stereotyping of students as sickening, if not more sickening, to me, my friends, and my generation, than the medias one. To know views like that are in still present in the anarchist movement, when we are suppoed to be about solidarity, really pisses me off.

cry me a river, go eat noodles and be a scruffy cunt.

jonthom's picture
jonthom
Feb 5 2012 17:05
the croydonian anarchist wrote:

cry me a river, go eat noodles and be a scruffy cunt.

You really are an obnoxious little man.

You appear to take great delight in playing up your prole credentials by doing things you know will upset, offend, piss off or insult people, then bleating on about anyone who doesn't like your behaviour being supposedly "middle class" (which apparently means their opinion doesn't count).

Which would be obnoxious in itself, but when it becomes a matter of being deliberately provocative and insulting towards women, the disabled and anyone who had the fortune to have access to higher education - frankly it's hard to see you as anything other than an utterly ridiculous caricature more interested in playing the prolier-than-thou card than in having any sort of actual discussion, let alone making an effort to be respectful to people.

Most folks in my experience - be they council estate poundland workers, PhD students or anything in between - can generally recognise that deliberately pissing people off for no reason is a dickish thing to do.

Generally speaking I try to ignore your posts but it's getting rather tiresome to say the least.

wojtek
Feb 5 2012 17:00

"sickening" croydonian?? calm down bro.

radicalgraffiti
Feb 5 2012 17:02
Railyon wrote:
Might I ask, what's the tuition fee situation like in the UK?

Over here, fees for university education run me no more than €300 per year, without the books and stuff of course. Financial barriers are super low, at least in the federal states without an actual tuition fee (which can run up to €500 per semester, I wouldn't be able to afford that...). Now it's a different question whether working class kids go to uni in the first place, but having money or not is not such a big issue anymore.

So the situation regarding "middle class tosser students" (and thus its perception) might be quite different in different locales.

If tuition fees are super giganormous where he lives I can see why he thinks like that (even if I'd still disagree on a broader scale)

if i remember correctly it used to be no fees at all, and a grant to live on, then it was £1000 per year and a lone of ~ £3000 -£4000 to live on, with students from poor famlies not having to pay fees, then the fees where increased to £3000 and most recently to £9000 although this doesn't affect any current students,

BrazillianJiuJi...
Feb 5 2012 18:01
wojtek wrote:

Him and the pc police are coming to lock me away in exagerationtraz

Railyon's picture
Railyon
Feb 5 2012 18:04

We'll still need slaves for the salt mines post-rev, so watch out.

PartyBucket's picture
PartyBucket
Feb 5 2012 18:08
wojtek wrote:

Him and the pc police are coming to lock me away in exagerationtraz

You know who bleats about thE PC PolICE!!!!?

I mean, you couldnt make it up, etc......

wojtek
Feb 5 2012 18:13

PS. BJJ, play nice and stop being a dick

BrazillianJiuJi...
Feb 5 2012 18:14

Erm regular people sick of lefty trendy fucks going on about random inane shit like the word cunt.

Funny you try that when your anti republican rhetoric is matched only by the racist, classist british tabloids.

BrazillianJiuJi...
Feb 5 2012 18:15
wojtek wrote:
PS. BJJ, play nice and stop being a dick

and scarecrow, i think im going to miss you most of all grin

PartyBucket's picture
PartyBucket
Feb 5 2012 18:22
Erm regular people sick of lefty trendy fucks going on about random inane shit like the word cunt.

Funny you try that when your anti republican rhetoric is matched only by the racist, classist british tabloids.

Yep, I hate republicanism. But it comes from a completely different perspective to a tabloid paper. But thats a nuance you are too pigshit thick ignorant to understand clearly.

BrazillianJiuJi...
Feb 5 2012 18:24
PartyBucket wrote:

Yep, I hate republicanism. But it comes from a completely different perspective to a tabloid paper. But thats a nuance you are too pigshit thick ignorant to understand clearly.

So yours can come from a different place but me saying pc police has to come from one perspective, dishonest prick lol.

Railyon's picture
Railyon
Feb 5 2012 18:25

You sound like we are trying to take your candy.

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Feb 5 2012 18:28

You are hands down the thickest cunt on libcom at the minute.

At least THE OUTLAW was funny, and Juozakas was so mental he BROKE libcom for a while. I think people just want to slap you which isn't a nice quality.

Topic locked