Lincoln's possible fascism

137 posts / 0 new
Last post
Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 18 2013 12:19
Lincoln's possible fascism

Listen here authoritarian your "guidelines" constitute a FUCKNG government and hierarchy, anarcho-communism IS an oxymoron I'd rather however you didn't delete my account, but as I'm anti-authoritarian go ahead you won't reply to this I know sieg Heil! Having said all that surely you don't advocate a society with punishment, rules and a tiny group calling the shots, do you? What the FUCK! Is it because it's still capitalist, that you have to it in these ways, if so sorry, could you explain?

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 18 2013 12:28

It's meant to be libcom's not lincoln's

Entdinglichung's picture
Entdinglichung
Offline
Joined: 2-07-08
Nov 18 2013 12:46
Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
It's meant to be libcom's not lincoln's

does this make any difference?

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 18 2013 12:49

How do you mean?

radicalgraffiti
Offline
Joined: 4-11-07
Nov 18 2013 13:43

its not like anything in your post made any sense anyway

jonthom's picture
jonthom
Offline
Joined: 25-11-10
Nov 18 2013 13:50

"....and I'm not taking out the rubbish either! screw you mum and dad!!"

that said you do of course have a point. 'tis but a small step from moderating an internet forum to Treblinka, all told.

Pennoid's picture
Pennoid
Offline
Joined: 18-02-12
Nov 18 2013 17:06

This is nuts. Fuck off we've got work to do.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Nov 18 2013 20:02

Oh man, we've needed a new libcom crazy for a while now.

Do tell us more, Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12, how does the mere existence of rules constitute a government? Could you elaborate on your knee-jerk anti-Marxism and, prey tell, explain why anarcho-communism is an oxymoron?

Finally, bravo on style points. I always find a random and illogical "sieg heil" in the middle of post really strengthens one's point.

Fleur
Offline
Joined: 21-02-12
Nov 18 2013 20:26

All Hail The Great And Powerful Admins!

Anyway, seeing as this thread looks like not going anywhere, I thought I'd derail it entirely because I am painfully aware that not everyone on the internet is aware yet that I have a kitten smile who was saved, I guess from an animal holocaust (trying to get a tenuous link in there,) because we found her taped up in a box in a parking lot.

That is all. Back to worshipping the libcom hierarchy everyone.

commieprincess's picture
commieprincess
Offline
Joined: 26-08-07
Nov 18 2013 20:38

You got to be kitten me. Purr thing.

Fleur
Offline
Joined: 21-02-12
Nov 18 2013 20:46

We had to take her in. It was mew-tual aid. (Sorry, that was the best I could do.)

Agent of the International's picture
Agent of the In...
Offline
Joined: 17-08-12
Nov 18 2013 21:49
Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
Listen here authoritarian your "guidelines" constitute a FUCKNG government and hierarchy, anarcho-communism IS an oxymoron I'd rather however you didn't delete my account, but as I'm anti-authoritarian go ahead you won't reply to this I know sieg Heil! Having said all that surely you don't advocate a society with punishment, rules and a tiny group calling the shots, do you? What the FUCK! Is it because it's still capitalist, that you have to it in these ways, if so sorry, could you explain?

I think you forgot the part where you say, "HULK SMASH!!!".

B/c your post comes off as a bit too angry.

commieprincess's picture
commieprincess
Offline
Joined: 26-08-07
Nov 18 2013 21:54

It's got tabby feline better now though? (apawlogies also...)

snipfool
Offline
Joined: 9-06-11
Nov 18 2013 22:11

omg it's baroness warsi

Fleur
Offline
Joined: 21-02-12
Nov 18 2013 22:23

Well, we found her on Caturday night and she was just a whisker away from hypothermia but she's been to the vet and she's pawsitivley perked up now.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Nov 18 2013 22:33
snipfool wrote:
omg it's baroness warsi

That is apawling - I mean, really, just clawful.

factvalue
Offline
Joined: 29-03-11
Nov 18 2013 22:39

holocaustermeister wrote:

Quote:
Is it because it's still capitalist, that you have to it in these ways, if so sorry, could you explain?

Yes of course. This is it exists that is its after having been said we know.

commieprincess's picture
commieprincess
Offline
Joined: 26-08-07
Nov 18 2013 22:41

That baroness warsi litterally just ruined everything.

What a menhiss.

Fleur
Offline
Joined: 21-02-12
Nov 18 2013 22:50

It's all going hairball-ly downhill.

jef costello's picture
jef costello
Offline
Joined: 9-02-06
Nov 18 2013 22:57

Are you really the 12th person to want that username or is there some other significance?

wojtek
Offline
Joined: 8-01-11
Nov 18 2013 23:24
Entdinglichung's picture
Entdinglichung
Offline
Joined: 2-07-08
Nov 18 2013 23:41

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 19 2013 00:31

There's absolutely no evidence that Kropotkin, Emma Goldman, Bookchin, Malatesta, Bakunin, Galleani, Alexander Berkman, Volin and all or most of anarcho-communist and anarchists of all varieties supported rules, I prefer ethics and resistance not subjugating, hierarchical, authoritarian and punitive rules. Having said all that and my original post, I do realise it's impossible to be fully anarchist in a capitalist system, also perhaps they mean that if someone becomes oppressive resist them.

Agent of the International's picture
Agent of the In...
Offline
Joined: 17-08-12
Nov 19 2013 00:38
Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
There's absolutely no evidence that Kropotkin, Emma Goldman, Bookchin, Malatesta, Bakunin, Galleani, Alexander Berkman, Volin and all or most of anarcho-communist and anarchists of all varieties supported rules, I prefer ethics and resistance not subjugating, hierarchical, authoritarian and punitive rules. Having said all that and my original post, I do realise it's impossible to be fully anarchist in a capitalist system, also perhaps they mean that if someone becomes oppressive resist them.

What do you think 'rules' mean?

And what is our "guidelines" by the way, that you were referring to in the original post?

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 19 2013 00:51

Thanks for not "banning" me, I wouldn't agree but it would be understandable. The posting guidelines http://libcom.org/notes/content-guidelines/forums-posting-guidelines I think rules means forcing someone's morality on someone and I thought anarchism meant voluntary co-operation.

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 19 2013 00:53

My dad has an anxiety problem and sometimes he appears "authoritarian", but I don't mind because it's anxiety, ditto if it's ever the case with libcom, also I imagine they might be defense mechanisms and perhaps being over-protective.

sabot's picture
sabot
Offline
Joined: 21-06-08
Nov 19 2013 01:15
Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
The posting guidelines http://libcom.org/notes/content-guidelines/forums-posting-guidelines

What specifically with the posting guidelines do you take issue with?

Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
I think rules means forcing someone's morality on someone and I thought anarchism meant voluntary co-operation.

What are you talking about?

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 19 2013 01:33

Being banned if you don't conform, them being anti free speech, just the fact that they have rules, what does "moderation" mean? Their being a "legal" "bit". You're punished by being banned if you don't do as you're told therefore making people feel as though they've got to conform to avoid being banned.

Fleur
Offline
Joined: 21-02-12
Nov 19 2013 02:15

The guidelines are basically be nice to each other, don't post anything abusive/offensive and don't post up spam trying to sell shit. From what I've seen bans have happened when people have posted racist, sexist, homophobic etc comments and often after a warning. Anarchy means without rulers, not a free for all for dickish behaviour. Posts which I have seen moderated involve admins stepping in and snipping parts of text which would fall into this, name calling, abusive language etc, with an explanation as to why it's been snipped. You would have to ask an admin for further clarification, but basically it boils down to treating people with respect, which I know gets a little lost sometimes when arguments get heated.
Free speech doesn't mean that people have to put up with being abused.
I'm no lawyer, but I think the "legal bit" is pretty standard, by which the site is not responsible for the views expressed in the forums ie if someone says that the Daily Mail is a festering pile of shite then libcom can't have the arse sued off them by the Daily Mail for defamation. Not that is possible, because the Daily Mail is a festering pile of shite.
Ask an admin, if you're not sure but if you don't post offensive comments or are abusive to other posters, then you shouldn't have any problems.

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 19 2013 02:21

Thank you for telling me that, particularly the as long as you're aren't abusive bit. What you said described is safe place principles. It's resistance, I also thought
that's what could replace The police.

Antianimalmassh...
Offline
Joined: 2-09-13
Nov 19 2013 04:01

All of what you say is incredibly ethical and reasonable.

Topic locked