Far right returning to street politics?

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Sep 14 2009 08:50
Devrim wrote:
One never hears about "Richard the Lionpaedo" though.

i will henceforth be using this to refer to the guy though grin

Farce's picture
Farce
Sep 14 2009 10:50
888 wrote:
sickdog24 wrote:
two words-anarchist federation.

That's helpful. Care to expand?

I think he just called all of AF paedos. neutral
Or possibly racist Islamic football hooligan paedos. sad

Joseph Kay wrote:
Devrim wrote:
One never hears about "Richard the Lionpaedo" though.

i will henceforth be using this to refer to the guy though grin

Yeah, it is a pretty good coinage.

Entdinglichung's picture
Entdinglichung
Sep 14 2009 13:51

Stop the Islamification of Europe (SIOE) seems to be more something like a network of (in most cases rarely updated) web pages of a few weirdos than a real organisation, on their German-language web page, they are accusing their former friend, the German "islam expert" Udo Ulfkotte to be a "Crypto Muslim", etc.

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Sep 14 2009 17:47
Devrim wrote:
How many European monarchs do you think could have been called a 'peodo' under the same criteria?

agreed, this has nothing to do with whether Mohammed was or not, and like I said it's not particularly interesting or relevant, but that doesn't mean it isn't true
final de-rail wink

no1
Sep 15 2009 15:25
Devrim wrote:
One never hears about "Richard "the Lionpeado" though.

As it happens, Richard the Lionpaedo's just posted a promo for the EDL thing in Manchester on 10 October:

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.comDELETETHISBIT/2009/09/edl-manchester-october-10th-promo-video.html

(link to the actual Youtube is here)

The rampant paranoia and the martialistic tone of this worry me a bit tbh.

Apart from having unsound politics, Richard the Liopeado comes across as the kind of guy likely to wear a tinfoil hat.

Skips
Sep 19 2009 14:51

admin - comment deleted pending evidence to back it up. If the poster wants he can message it to one of the admins.

oisleep's picture
oisleep
Sep 20 2009 05:09

that's a fairly serious accusation

Django's picture
Django
Sep 20 2009 15:10
sickdog24 wrote:
snip

evidence plz.

petey
Sep 21 2009 19:41
Entdinglichung wrote:
Stop the Islamification of Europe (SIOE)

and now...

Quote:
A newly created group dedicated to fighting the “Islamization of America” will be walking the streets of Washington DC on September 25th engaging passers-by in a “dialogue” about Islam in America.

The group, Stop Islamization of America (SIOA), stands out for its extensive ties to far-right bloggers in the US and Frank Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy. It also has links to the European Far Right and Nazi apologists.

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2009/09/20/dogs-donkeys-and-women-oh-my/

Caiman del Barrio
Sep 21 2009 21:03

Can all of you paedophile-obsessives please fuck off somewhere else? Seriously, as if your obsession with paedophilia isn't weird enough already, now you're actually invading legitimate threads.

Fucking freaks.

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Sep 21 2009 21:59

What Alan?
Sickdog made a stupid allegation, people asked if he could substantiate it or fuck off, there's no 'obsession' - seriously stop being mental or are you just due one of your amazingly embarrassing rants again? wink

Caiman del Barrio
Sep 21 2009 22:07

To be fair, this started well before Sickdog's rather weird intervention. Do you (collectively) not have anything substantive to say about the far right in Britain, which is why you divert it onto the safer route of which historical figures were paedophiles?

[/semi-troll]

JK you're online, split this fucking thread...I'm actually quite interested to hear what people think about the EDL. Also, this is Solfed forums...

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Sep 21 2009 22:26

who are you even talking to here Alan?
I said nothing about nonces, I only commented on you having a wee mental rant.
Weeler spends most of his time writing about the far-right, and Jack's been solely arguing about the BNP on here for two days.
Talk about a misplaced earnest rant.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Sep 21 2009 22:28

Okay everyone, stop talking about this derail topic. Sick dog, message either me or Joseph with any evidence. Further off topic posts will be deleted.