wondered what your views were...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
benwintle
Nov 4 2009 21:58
wondered what your views were...

There has been alot of press on the BNP recently and I can't help notice that alot of people have said they are similar to the Front National in France. Now I've been reading into some of it and there are alot of arguments saying that it will destroy French culture and others saying that it will take it back to what it should be. I just wondered what everyones opinions are as I'm starting to get quite interested in this? Some of my friends say they will support the BNP, but I figured I'd have a look at what people say the FN will do to the culture and base a judgement on that.

If anyone had views on this that weren't too in depth it would be much apprecited.

Thanks

jef costello's picture
jef costello
Nov 5 2009 02:46
benwintle wrote:
There has been alot of press on the BNP recently and I can't help notice that alot of people have said they are similar to the Front National in France. Now I've been reading into some of it and there are alot of arguments saying that it will destroy French culture and others saying that it will take it back to what it should be. I just wondered what everyones opinions are as I'm starting to get quite interested in this? Some of my friends say they will support the BNP, but I figured I'd have a look at what people say the FN will do to the culture and base a judgement on that.

If anyone had views on this that weren't too in depth it would be much apprecited.

Thanks

It depends what you mean by culture. Also culture is not a single thing that stays the same forever. Any attempts to force culture to remain the same will sually require violence and hatred and have a negative effect on the 'community' whose culture is supposedly being protected.