Labour Transformed-deeply disturbing

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spikymike
Aug 5 2020 16:12

So it seems that a few people at least can learn, with a bit of help and encouragement, from their experiences as members of the Labour Party under the failed Corbyn project. A step at least in the right direction.

Battlescarred
Aug 6 2020 07:16
Dyjbas wrote:
One of the main people behind this is apparently ex-Plan C, so that's propably where the misappropriated Solidarity reference comes from.

He's now leaving Labour Party too.

R Totale's picture
R Totale
Jan 19 2021 21:21

For anyone who's avidly following the Labour Transformed saga, they've now agreed on a "political basis". I've not gone through it in too much detail, but the two main things I picked up are 1) they really like saying "in and against" a lot, and 2) they're now very keen on stressing the importance of "anti-imperialism". Maybe I'm just too kneejerk cynical, but I can't help suspecting that translates to something like "we think the Labour left doesn't spend enough time getting in arguments about Israel and Palestine, we reckon getting in more arguments about Israel and Palestine would be a productive way forward".

It does all feel very timewarpy, a lot of the time they sound like they're still at the peak of Corbynism, not a year or so after that bubble very definitely burst.

Battlescarred
Jan 20 2021 10:59
R Totale wrote:
I swear April Fool's Day comes earlier every year: https://blackroselabour.uk/about/

Nothing posted on their site since 16th August 2020. Kaput?

R Totale's picture
R Totale
Jan 20 2021 11:28

It seems like there is still new stuff getting published on their site, it just doesn't show up in the articles listing for some reason, but you can find it if you scroll down far enough on their homepage. This is from last week, so it seems like there's still someone out there keeping the flame of anarcho-Starmerism burning.