Anonymous expose Ron Paul White supremacist links

121 posts / 0 new
Last post
no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 8 2012 07:17

@ Endthefed

You sure are persistent, aren't you? Nobody cares about Ron Paul, the Federal Reserve, or 'Zionists.' Fuck off, or take the time to read the Libcom library.

The worst psychedelic hallucinations couldn't conjure up the images that you're posting. You're either a dedicated troll or just, I don't know.

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 8 2012 07:32

I want to smash anti-Semites, smash capitalism, smash the state, and globalize the world through communism. If these objectives aren't congruent with your own, you probably don't belong here.

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 8 2012 08:00

Fuck you and your division, let revolution carry off the right-wing in its tides. Don't forget to pray to Paul to forgive you for your sins, being the pious disciple that you are. Cults of personality are something to be reckoned with.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Feb 8 2012 17:40

You've still never responded to this:

Quote:
In regard to Paul in particular, you're neglecting to mention that he wants to privatise fucking everything, remove the "privileged status" of unions, and destroy whatever semblance of a welfare state is available in the US. Isn't he even against having a minimum wage because it's "not in the constitution" or some shit?

Is this going to benefit you? Or will such measures, in fact, greatly increase the power of corporations in the US?

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:
If he's elected and the constitution restored,then people can try new solutions to the economic crisis.

It's tough to be "anti-state" when (1) You're telling people to vote and (2) You think a document written by US politicians at a time when American society was still dominated by the yeomanry will somehow fix the problems of modern capitalism.

(This is even neglecting the fact the Constitution as it was originally written was highly racist, sexist, and elitist. It gave, what, 10% of the population the right to vote? I can't for the life of me figure out why it's held up as this model of democracy. I mean there's basically a cult of personality around the constitution in the US that spans from left to right. Fucking bizarre)

Also, I'm not sure you understand why those images are racist. They are: they build on years (sometimes decade, sometimes millennia) of racist imagery and stereotypes. Oh, and for fucks sake, saying a politicians has black supporters is the political equivalent of saying "But I have black friends...."

Also, you say you don't confuse small business with corporations, but you've failed to explain how one (corporations) doesn't logically lead from the other (small businesses). We've explained to you how they have and they will; you just asserting your beliefs that they won't doesn't somehow make you correct.

wojtek
Offline
Joined: 8-01-11
Feb 8 2012 11:12

deleted so that Chilli can own the dude.

medwards's picture
medwards
Offline
Joined: 9-01-09
Feb 8 2012 21:31

Man I was so sad when End the Fed was banned the first time. I was afraid the thread would aBAIT.

I'm surprised no one picked up on

Quote:
He's not anti-gay marriage, he says the government should not interfere,and to be honest, it's an irrelevant question

because surely I was interested in why double-standards in sexuality were suddenly some kind of non-issue. libcoms failure to pick up on this makes me think y'all are manarchists or summat. tongue

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Feb 8 2012 22:00

Summat! You're Canadian!

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 9 2012 00:26

Me manarchist, me smash things, har har har.

I wouldn't doubt that endthefed comes back, so next time, I'll just leave it to Chilli Sauce and Tastybrain. In the meantime, I'll contact the Rothschilds to notify them that our diabolical scheme of globalization has been exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PLyGZ7-k2o

medwards's picture
medwards
Offline
Joined: 9-01-09
Feb 9 2012 18:33
Chilli Sauce wrote:
Summat! You're Canadian!

Look, if you start saying "givin' 'er" and "eh" it'll all come out even.

redsdisease
Offline
Joined: 31-12-10
Feb 9 2012 20:03

Did a bunch of ETF post get disappeared (conspiracy!) or have you all been having a one-sided argument for the last two pages?

Also this:
 200x150

medwards's picture
medwards
Offline
Joined: 9-01-09
Feb 9 2012 20:27
redsdisease wrote:
Did a bunch of ETF post get disappeared (conspiracy!) or have you all been having a one-sided argument for the last two pages?

It was a one-sided argument even when EndTheFed was here.

Redwinged Blackbird's picture
Redwinged Blackbird
Offline
Joined: 3-11-11
Feb 10 2012 08:29

Why did you remove him?? I enjoyed seeing his pictures.

Railyon's picture
Railyon
Offline
Joined: 4-11-11
Feb 10 2012 18:48
Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
Why did you remove him?? I enjoyed seeing his pictures.

You must be one of the lizard people.

jonthom's picture
jonthom
Offline
Joined: 25-11-10
Feb 10 2012 19:12

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 10 2012 20:42
Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
Why did you remove him?? I enjoyed seeing his pictures.

LOL, dude, those pictures were so extreme.

blackout
Offline
Joined: 9-06-10
Feb 10 2012 21:36
Quote:
He has a lot of black supporters I can list some if anyone doubt.

I arrived here late, can I still see the list?

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 10 2012 21:46

Herman Cain?

petey
Offline
Joined: 13-10-05
Feb 11 2012 00:49
no.25 wrote:
Herman Cain?

no actually, he went to gingrich

Redwinged Blackbird's picture
Redwinged Blackbird
Offline
Joined: 3-11-11
Feb 11 2012 04:17
no.25 wrote:
Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
Why did you remove him?? I enjoyed seeing his pictures.

LOL, dude, those pictures were so extreme.

I thought this one was pretty hillarious. I can't believe this is supposed to be pro-Ron Paul...

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 11 2012 04:41
petey wrote:
no.25 wrote:
Herman Cain?

no actually, he went to gingrich

Two sleazes, sleazing it up.

Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
no.25 wrote:
Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
Why did you remove him?? I enjoyed seeing his pictures.

LOL, dude, those pictures were so extreme.

I thought this one was pretty hillarious. I can't believe this is supposed to be pro-Ron Paul...

Lol, the one with Paul's face on a train was like a nightmare.

Redwinged Blackbird's picture
Redwinged Blackbird
Offline
Joined: 3-11-11
Feb 11 2012 04:55

GET TATTOO'S OF ME ON YOUR BODY!!!!1!!!!!!1


IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/sidrosteele/hardcorepatriot.jpg?t=1242304192[/IMG]

OMG I'M ON FIRE!!!!

MONEYBOMB!

redsdisease
Offline
Joined: 31-12-10
Feb 11 2012 05:43
no.25 wrote:
Lol, the one with Paul's face on a train was like a nightmare.

This one?

Redwinged Blackbird's picture
Redwinged Blackbird
Offline
Joined: 3-11-11
Feb 11 2012 05:57

FUCK YES.... Anarcho-Communists for the RonPaulExpress. NO WAR, END DA FED!!! BILL OF RIGHTS!!!!

Railyon's picture
Railyon
Offline
Joined: 4-11-11
Feb 11 2012 10:17

Immediately made me think of

(gotta love how someone in the comments didn't get it)

EGADS
Offline
Joined: 10-09-11
Feb 11 2012 10:35
Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
no.25 wrote:
Redwinged Blackbird wrote:
Why did you remove him?? I enjoyed seeing his pictures.

LOL, dude, those pictures were so extreme.

I thought this one was pretty hillarious. I can't believe this is supposed to be pro-Ron Paul...

It's not as funny(in a bad sort of way) as this:

Nope, no anti-Semitism here! roll eyes laugh out loud

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Feb 12 2012 00:14

Is that the bloody hand of our crucified lord that I see?

no.25's picture
no.25
Offline
Joined: 14-01-12
Feb 12 2012 00:40

That video is hilarious.

And yeah redsdisease, that'd be the picture. Are all propaganda images with Ron Paul in them disturbing, or what?

RedEd's picture
RedEd
Offline
Joined: 27-11-10
Feb 13 2012 04:31
Chilli Sauce wrote:
Is that the bloody hand of our crucified lord that I see?

Nah mate. That is the hand of the international Joos dripping with the blood of ritually slaughtered Christian children. Which you would know if you were a true patriot. Why do you hate the troops?

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Feb 13 2012 10:39

Ah, a hand of the Juice covered in blood after slaughtering our lord (and controlling the global politics and economy, of course). I see.

Cavoyo
Offline
Joined: 6-06-12
Jul 25 2012 00:33

Necrobump because I want to make a point:

Chilli Sauce wrote:
(This is even neglecting the fact the Constitution as it was originally written was highly racist, sexist, and elitist. It gave, what, 10% of the population the right to vote? I can't for the life of me figure out why it's held up as this model of democracy. I mean there's basically a cult of personality around the constitution in the US that spans from left to right. Fucking bizarre)

There's a book called Our Undemocratic Constitution, written by a US liberal who wants to update the Constitution by getting rid of some of its archaic rules. He points out that the reason that the Constitution has enjoyed so much support amongst Americans since the Civil Rights era is because judicial activists have used it to create rights for oppressed and excluded groups. For instance, integrating schools, outlawing anti-miscegenation laws, ensuring abortions up to the second trimester, and creating a right to gay sex in one's home all came from Supreme Court rulings based on arguments that laws against these were "unconstitutional." The author points out that some liberals even fear that if there was a new convention to amend the constitution, it would lead to conservatives voting to get rid of these rights.

So now many liberals believe that if you take the ideal citizen of the Founders, which to them was a white male landowner, and broaden it to mean "all US residents," you will automatically get a liberal utopia. In their view the Constitution is contradictory and only they can solve these contradictions to reveal its true meaning. Liberals have a view of the Founders similar to the view that Deng had of Mao: 70% positive and 30% negative. To liberals, checks, balances, and the Bill of Rights outweigh slavery, genocide, and the 3/5ths law.

Meanwhile conservatives and propertarians belive in original intent, that is, the Founders created a perfect system and thus we must obey their interpretation of the Constitution now and forever. The irony is that this Constitutional fundamentalism sometimes leads them to oppose parts of the Constitution created after the Founders died, like the 14th and 16th amendments.