DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

revolution starts 06/02/2010

862 posts / 0 new
Last post
ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:28

Lumpen, you are wrong. anarchists arent stupid, they dont just follow someone because they send loads of emails out. they need to believe that you are 100% for the cause. Which you obviously arent otherwise you would have offer help instead of shit. And believe me, i will be in London on the 6th fighting for all our freedoms. Im guessing thats going to be your fat ass behind the computer on that day tongue

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:29

You really made an ass out of yourself on this one, Lumpen, you, the captain, judasoftree and Jason Cortez ... no one will ever take you serious again after this ... sorry, but thats a loooooser tongue

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:30

The great thing is of course that google will pick up this thread forever and everyone will know what kind of anarchist revolutionary you are. you've shown your true colours here. Yellow smile

Jenni's picture
Jenni
Jan 13 2010 11:33

but won't there be like loads of police about with guns and shit? if we try and break into parliament and literally remove the government? will we be armed? i don't have any weapons. i don't want to go to prison. sad also, we have about 2000 people on our side right? what will we do with the other 60 million who are ignorant traitors to the true of heart cause? i am scared they may think we are stupid.

VIVA ANARCHY

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:35
Jenni wrote:
but won't there be like loads of police about with guns and shit? if we try and break into parliament and literally remove the government? will be be armed? i don't want to go to prison. sad also, we have about 2000 people on our side right? what will we do with the other 60 million who are ignorant traitors to the true of heart cause? i am scared they may think we are stupid.

VIVA ANARCHY

Jenni, we "had" 2000 people on our side, once antifa.org put this through the internet over the next few weeks and I email it to the 50 other groups I have, Im expecting to show with about 250.000 people. Thats enough smile

Not too worried about the police on the day ... have a look at how good the anarchists are at revolution tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmXioYm_QIY

Now im not saying thats what they are gonna do ... but they are prepared and 100% commited to getting the government out !

VIVA ANARCHY !

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:36

And believe me Lumpen, these type of people dont listen or want to be involved with anything that someone like you has to say tongue Keyboard warrior !! loser ... im having so much fun with this ... smile

Jenni's picture
Jenni
Jan 13 2010 11:44

but thats still like, 59 and a bit million people not in london doing a revolution, that will not know how to be anarchists after the revoluton? how will we get work to be done liek food delivering or running trains? what are we going to do with the government when we get them out of the building? also those guys on the video are really cool but a revolution didnt happen so they must have got it wrong somehow?

VIVA ANARCHYREVOLUTION

Lumpen's picture
Lumpen
Jan 13 2010 11:44

Sorry I haven't replied in awhile. I was busy not being mental.

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:47

Jenni, that was at NATO, which is a heavily armed and protected area and the government have security planned for that event for all year round. this is different.

and Lumpen, what does anarchy mean for you then? voting in another politician to do the job for us?

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:52

Jenni, we are going to have to give up a lot of the things which we are used to if we want this to work, you cant keep building on top of the errors out there, you have to start back at the beginning. The whole idea of revolution is to go backwards and start again, the opposite of course being evolution. But once we are at the beginning again we can stay clear from any mistakes we have made in the past and move forward in a whole different direction. This isnt just for us, this is for generations to come. Many people are pissed off with the government for their own reasons and understand that we would probably do a better job at it ourselves. Once we have take the first steps towards action, others will come running. This event has been promoted through, as Lumpen has metioned at least 10 times, through a facebook account in only 2 weeks time and look at how fast this has gone. Im very sure that we as people will be able to run our own lives better than any government out there can dictate for us.

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:54

@Wheeler, let me give you a quote from someone slightly smarter than you.

"No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."

You really think that any government out there is going to volounteer their power away? Please, dont make me laugh. And if you dont want a world without government, then what is all this talk about anarchy?

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:55

What some of you are, is a bunch of spoilt kids who dont like being told what to do and you've managed to use the term anarchy as an umbrella to hide under.

are any of you even serious about what you spend your whole lives typing about?

Jenni's picture
Jenni
Jan 13 2010 11:55

we'll have to give up food and trains?! i thought revolution was about making things better, not giving stuff up. dude this sucks, i'm out.

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:56

You think a 16 year old kid can find 100.000 people and more to help him?

How many friends do you have, wheeler? 2? your mum and your sister?

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 11:56

You guys are nuts and dont understand anything. You arent anarchists, if anything you sound more pro-government then labour ...

Jenni's picture
Jenni
Jan 13 2010 11:58

what else will we have to give up?? i want to know because clearly this revolution is HAPPENING, and even if i don't join in i wil have to live in anarchy so i should know what i will have to live without??

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 12:01

You put up with your wars, your diseases, your corruption, your police brutality, etc ... because of creature comforts, because truth of the matter is if we all had to fend for ourselves, you wouldnt even know how to look after yourself. And that to you justifies all the shit that happens in this world. You dont understand it do you, you are the problem of this world, because you close your eyes to it and allow your governments to continue doing what they are doing. Forget I ever asked any of you to join us. We will do this on our own, and you lot can have your "hippy protest" planned for 2010. good luck with that by the way. Forget I asked any of you. We can do much better on our own and the evidence is right there smile

http://antifa.fr/worldwide/

Who are the children, wheeler? its you lot. the ones that cant look after yourself and need governments and corporations to do it for you ...

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 12:02

Dont worry, like I said, we dont need you there, you keep on typing about your wonderful revolution and see if you ever have it. We will have ours in 3 weeks time wink

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 12:02

Bullshit wannabee anarchists in here. pathetic ...

PartyBucket's picture
PartyBucket
Jan 13 2010 12:05
Jenni wrote:
how will we get work to be done liek food delivering or running trains?

Dont look at me, I'll be too busy anarkyisming.

Jenni's picture
Jenni
Jan 13 2010 12:10

yeah obviously fake

but if you're not fake, and the revolution is actually happening, please can you provide a list of things we will not have in anarchy, thankyou

Farce's picture
Farce
Jan 13 2010 12:23

Dear ActNow. Ignore all these wankers. I am the district organiser for A.C.A.B. and I'm very excited to hear about this anarchy. Lumpen, don't make a facebook group saying the revolution'll be on the 5th, cos then the cops will expect something to happen and we'll lose the element of surprise. It's a bit of a hassle for me to make it to London on the day, but the FB event says it's happening in EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD, so I'll turn up in the centre of Milton Keynes on the day.
FOR ANARCHY!!! red n black star star green black black star black bloc beardiest circle A

PartyBucket's picture
PartyBucket
Jan 13 2010 13:00
ActNow wrote:
We bring lots of people, we march the government out.

ActNow storming Parliament, 6 weeks from now.

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Jan 13 2010 13:45
ActNow wrote:
The whole idea of revolution is to go backwards and start again

YEAR ZERO MUTHAFUCKAS!

Farce's picture
Farce
Jan 13 2010 14:34
weeler wrote:
Farce wrote:
I'll turn up in the centre of Milton Keynes on the day.
FOR ANARCHY!!! red n black star star green black black star black bloc beardiest circle A

my GF has family in milton keynes so I will be visiting there next week, fancy a warm up anarchy?

srsly? I would be well up for it, but I don't actually live there.

Lumpen's picture
Lumpen
Jan 13 2010 15:14
Joseph Kay wrote:
ActNow wrote:
The whole idea of revolution is to go backwards and start again

YEAR ZERO MUTHAFUCKAS!

I lol'd. Well, not really 'laughed' but I made a noise that went "puhhahink" which is pretty much the same thing.

oisleep's picture
oisleep
Jan 13 2010 16:23

jesus fuck

words fail

Boris Badenov
Jan 13 2010 16:25

I'm just happy I can bring a good old fashioned mental flag to the revolution.

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Jan 13 2010 16:28

Best internet breakdown since Kenneth went to the gunshow.

Jenni's picture
Jenni
Jan 13 2010 17:27

I wish ACTNOW was back.

Topic locked