revolution starts 06/02/2010

862 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jason Cortez
Jan 9 2010 23:30
revolution starts 06/02/2010

Just to let you know the revolution will be on 6th Feb 2010 official
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249804872472

SAT. 06.FEB.2010 - EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD. WE CHARGE OUR POLITICIANS FOR THE CRIMES WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITED. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE, GROUPS, TEAMS, ETC... TO TAKE PART, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOU KNOW.

NO MORE NEW WORLD ORDER. THIS TIME WE WILL STOP THEM. TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE HISTORY !!

SAT 06.FEB.2010 - REVOLUTION !!
Source: www.youtube.com

SAT. 06.FEB.2010 - EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD. WE CHARGE OUR BANKS AND POLITICIANS FOR INVITED TO JOIN. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AND GROUPS TO TAKE PART, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW. ...
    THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED !!    

Jason Cortez
Jan 10 2010 00:34

Strangely the creator of the page, has disappeared after I posted this on the wall

Quote:
John Hadley wrote:
"what they dont understand is that nobody organises these things, people just take part ... this is a peoples thing, no name, no logo. fuck all that shit."

well clearly you are yourself involved in promoting this event and are calling on other to get involved, guess what that is called 'organising'. and if the enemy is fifth pan dimensional beings a few placards probably won't be enough.

Sinister if you ask me. edit in fact his whole profile has disappeared black bloc

Jason Cortez
Jan 10 2010 01:21

Yep every post he made has disappeared. David Icke has the video link so no doubt he will get to the bottom of this.
http://www. davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98630

Jason Cortez
Jan 10 2010 00:20

I think that the RAPTURE and this and many others beside are all connected somehow.

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Jan 10 2010 02:01

This is excellent news.

Caiman del Barrio
Jan 10 2010 02:24

Good stuff! Jason if you have a couple of mins could you possibly post a quick news article? Try to relate it to existing tags and whatnot.

Thanks!

Great stuff!

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Jan 10 2010 02:45

Caiman smile

AntifaLove
Jan 10 2010 05:51

The "rapture" was an idea from a WOMAN not so very long ago, as for David Icke well yeah lmfao. As for the article posted are you all to scared to do anything about your life? Or are you happy enough to be ar*e fuc*ed all the while? Revolution doesn`t happen when people sit around talking about fictional religious crap lmfao. Seriously if you want change then stop messing around and actually join in. Otherwise stop whining about the problems of the world because it is down to the people why we are in this mess in the first place!

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Jan 10 2010 11:48

Fair point, it's about time 'anarchist' do-nothings stopped talking about revolution and just did it!
IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME!

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Jan 10 2010 12:42

good market research

Farce's picture
Farce
Jan 10 2010 13:31

Fuck, I was just coming here to post this (got sent to the Resistance editors address.) My favourite part is how the youtube video is just tagged with "john boy", but it's all pretty amazing.

Boris Badenov
Jan 10 2010 16:01

I would like to second the YOU GAIS DON'T EVEN DO ANAYTHING.
Also is the 6th a Tuesday? You can't start a revolution on a freakin' Tuesday. it's bad luck.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Jan 10 2010 18:05
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
Good stuff! Jason if you have a couple of mins could you possibly post a quick news article? Try to relate it to existing tags and whatnot.

Thanks!

Great stuff!

is this making fun of me?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Jan 10 2010 18:06

Choccy's picture
Choccy
Jan 10 2010 21:34

Jesus this revolution better get me off work

Caiman del Barrio
Jan 11 2010 19:44

Seamless, Libcommunity, seamless.

I'd like to see Oisleep diss THAT.

Jason Cortez
Jan 12 2010 22:51

that and an advert by the bbc suitably detoured. well with a new voice over, although that has disappeared from the Facebook page. Perhaps John Hadley mentioning where it was from got the lawyers at Facebook on his case?

Jason Cortez
Jan 12 2010 22:56

actually for a while he took refuge at david icke site, but made the mistake of posting outside this domain of TRUTH, SANITY and SAFETY,

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 02:31

Guys, while everyone is waiting around the US have just taken their first steps towards martial law.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/2010executive_order.pdf

Quote: synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and
(e)
matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities."

Seriously, under the new Lisbon treaty and its central command, how long do you think its going to take before the same thing happens here in the UK. Look, we know its all gone a little fast for the 6th of Feb and it doesnt give people much time to prepare, but the government right now is moving much faster than we are.

Why dont we do this, we have a date, the 6th of Feb, we have a common goal, we even have a few thousand people who have agreed to take part and there are cities around the world who on that same day will be showing support by taking action in their own countries - all we need to do now is find a way to unite and show that we are one force.

Whats the point in waiting ?? Why spend all this valuable time posting comments on the internet when in fact we could be emailing all other groups and getting everyone ready. Right now we have the element of suprise on our side, lets exploit that and show up with huge numbers in London on the 6th!

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Jan 13 2010 02:45

Too... late... the... juice... got... to...me... Avenge me on the 6th!

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 02:50

And some of the comments ive read in here are quite pathetic ... trying to pass this effort of as anti semitic just to give it a bad name is sad.

when the term "new world order" is mentioned its a globalist term which has been used by all of our current politicians and decision makers ...

Gordon Brown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

Henry Kissinger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD3BqK-9ZiU

Barak Obama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc

G. Bush Sr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Bill Clinton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1etgsNU46s4

Ron Paul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

Do you hear anything about "jews" in there?

Maybe you guys should actually stop talking so much shite and do something?

Just a suggestion ... how can you have any type of revolution when those who think they are at the forefront of it put down every other attempt for change out there ... The reason a revolution will never work in this country is because "devided you fall" and all you guys seem to be doing is putting walls up infront of everyone elses efforts ... sad !!

jesuithitsquad's picture
jesuithitsquad
Jan 13 2010 03:01
Quote:
Whats the point in waiting ??

I know I'm a bit of a broken record about this but seriously, the General Strike is already scheduled for 2012, haven't you heard? That's the artificial timeline most suitable for teh revolutionz.

I might be delayed in my responses as I am forced, due to the martial law here in the states, to post from The Underground so please be patient.

Also, the black shawl is on the night stand. Eagle's bookshelf is in front of the door. Two bushels AND a basket; parakeet is in the glove box. Chickenhawk, meet me at the the waterfall. Wait there for further instructions.

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 02:58

Sad ... thousands of people already taking part that could use some guidance from you lot and you just abandon them like this ... sad. I would rather start any revolution with only 1000 people who have a true heart than a million wankers like you lot ... sad.

Boris Badenov
Jan 13 2010 03:37

ActNow is right y'all. YOUSE DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND ARE JUST AS TEDIOUS IN REAL LIFE IF NOT MORE SO.
ActNow, what do you think someone like me, who is at the forefront of real anarchy, should do to lead the people to victory? Serious question. The New World Order, as mentioned in passing by Gordon Brown and Obama, definitely needs to fuck off, and we, those of true heart, can totally bring it down through a fantasist internet-manufactured flash mob. A few thousand people who have agreed to take part (1,629 to be more precise) can definitely change the world in one day IF WE BELIEVE! Facebook is the new revolutionary class amirite!!
See y'all "there" and in the words of the great urban prophet Raz Chouten, AUTONOMY FUCK YEAH!

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 03:39

Vlad, join the others on the members list in facebook, there are loads of good people there, anarchists, a.l.f., antifa, a.c.a.b, all who have joined together from all over the world and this in a space of a week, we still have 3 weeks to push this as far as we can. These are good people who believe that they are doing the right thing, not going on about 2012 and the rapture (LMFAO) , they are willing to taking action now. Theres enough people pissed off at their government for whatever reason they might have, and they are not putting it off for another two years just so they can sit here on the internet and talk about it. More and more people like yourself are joining by the day and if we all pull together we can be succesul in this. Let me quote Mark Twain for all you nothing but blah blah talkers ...

"No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."

Vlad, come and join us.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249804872472&index=1

We will be waiting there for you.

P.S. just to prove my point on how misguided some of the people in this forum actually are, I bet by tomorrow they've come on there and put nothing else but negative critism to downplay the other peoples effort. No guidance, no assistance, no help, just shite ...

Vlad, its because of people like yourself that we stand a chance of success in this. Thank you.

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 03:41

Vlad, lots of the people who have registered on the facebook groups page are members of other groups and organisations, most have agreed that they will bring their entire groups with them, not all have signed up, so in reality we are looking at much greater numbers, we need some extra exposure and if you can help us put it over the web, that is the kind of help we need right now.

Thank you.

Boris Badenov
Jan 13 2010 03:49

Is it ok if I bring a flag?

Can't have a revolution without a good flag.

Lumpen's picture
Lumpen
Jan 13 2010 03:51
ActNow wrote:
I would rather start any revolution with only 1000 people who have a true heart than a million wankers like you lot ... sad.

Boris Badenov
Jan 13 2010 03:59

why do you belittle the true of heart with your oh so clever picture "humour", Lumpen?
YOUR SO SAD!

Lumpen's picture
Lumpen
Jan 13 2010 04:02

tbh, I wanted to post a picture of someone smothered in their own shit but I thought I might get banned.

ActNow
Jan 13 2010 04:07

Vlad, you can bring all the flags you like. And Lumpen, as if Im supposed to even care what you think ... wink

Topic locked