Where can I watch/buy any of these films (recommended by Italy Calling)

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
wojtek
Dec 21 2011 16:26
Where can I watch/buy any of these films (recommended by Italy Calling)

They all sound really good, but I can't find them on the internet.

Respiro, (Breath), directed by Emanuele Crialese, 2002

I 100 passi (The Hundred Steps), directed by Marco T. Giordana (2000)

Mio fratello è figlio unico, (My Brother is an only child), directed by Daniele Lucchetti, 2007

Tutti giù per terra (All Fall down), directed by Davide Ferrario, 1997

x

flaneur's picture
flaneur
Dec 21 2011 17:52

Filetube is a search engine for rapidshare and the like links, so search for the rest using that. Jdownloader is a good program to handle multiple links.

Just seen My Brother is an Only Child from the list and it's top. Director's new film called La nostra vita is meant to be good as well.

Toms's picture
Toms
Dec 21 2011 17:56

There are torrents available for all of them.

Italy Calling's picture
Italy Calling
Dec 21 2011 18:36

Hey there, yep, agree with above, most of them should be on Torrent sites with English subs (maybe not Tutti giu' per terra cos that's quite old, not sure). My brother is an only child is also very easy to find in shops, I've got the original and have seen it often in shops in the UK.

p.s. La nostra vita is very good indeed, in a way some kind of continuation of My brother is an only child (similar themes, but in the 90s this time). Meant to review it too, but never find time!! Worth it if you find it.

p.p.s. for European films in general this Torrent site is quite good (but you have to subscribe): http://www.eutorrents.com/

Good luck!

Toms's picture
Toms
Dec 21 2011 20:14

They're all available on thepiratebay.org, including Tutti giu grin

I just didn't post the links because I have no idea on what's Libcom's policy on posting links to copyright material.

Italy Calling's picture
Italy Calling
Dec 21 2011 22:13

Excellent!! I hope it's good quality though...!

And by the way, Wojtek...thanks for reading my blog!

wojtek
Dec 22 2011 14:14

Thanks for the links guys. No problemo Italy Calling, it's a pleasure. smile

wojtek
Dec 28 2011 20:04
Quote:
flaneur wrote:
Filetube is a search engine for rapidshare and the like links, so search for the rest using that. Jdownloader is a good program to handle multiple links.

Just seen My Brother is an Only Child from the list and it's top. Director's new film called La nostra vita is meant to be good as well.

So I searched 'Tutti giù per terra english subtitles' on Filetube, but the torrents are only accessible if you sign up for a free trial. Would one recommend doing so, these things always look a bit dodgy to me?

I've looked elsewhere for the film with subtitles but nade, so it's either the above or matching seperate english subtitles (which I can't find) with the Italian original.

flaneur's picture
flaneur
Dec 28 2011 21:27

Aye, don't do that, they're just ads that always happen to have whatever you're looking for. Opensubtitles.org is a good subs site though sometimes you need to put in the English title or vice versa. If there's no joy, googling Tutti giù per terra english subtitles or whatever the film is called can often find them.

Doesn't look like there's any for this film floating about though.