DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

Prince is dead

257 posts / 0 new
Last post
Schmoopie's picture
Schmoopie
Offline
Joined: 28-04-16
Jun 13 2016 11:51

There's nothing sad in weeding out masquerading liberals. Anarchism has been their front for too long. Now, back the original post: Prince is dead.

I love that tune, Lady Cab Driver.

Fleur
Offline
Joined: 21-02-12
May 26 2016 10:50

It's not like he was a newbie, he's had an account for about 8 years. He ought to have picked up some basic principles by now.

Noah Fence's picture
Noah Fence
Offline
Joined: 18-12-12
May 26 2016 11:28
Fleur wrote:
It's not like he was a newbie, he's had an account for about 8 years. He ought to have picked up some basic principles by now.

True enough, I'm really not sticking up for him at all, just expressing some involuntary thoughts. I'm just glad I'm not that bitter.

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Offline
Joined: 7-08-06
May 26 2016 12:36

And the dude was banned not that long ago for being a teansphobic fuck.

Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
Offline
Joined: 14-01-04
May 26 2016 13:44
Khawaga wrote:
And the dude was banned not that long ago for being a teansphobic fuck.

An irrational fear of teenagers?

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Offline
Joined: 7-08-06
May 26 2016 14:39

Damn autocorrect! Transphobic was what I meant to write.

factvalue
Offline
Joined: 29-03-11
May 26 2016 17:29

That resolves his 13 year old dancing girl stuff in a less pervy way than could previously have been hoped for.

commieprincess's picture
commieprincess
Offline
Joined: 26-08-07
May 27 2016 01:05

Goodness me, did not expect things to get quite so weird sad

potrokin
Offline
Joined: 28-05-16
Jun 13 2016 08:32

I'm sure digging up this thread won't be appreciated but I can't help comment on it. Basically, although I can't possibly go along with fidel's insults and wishes of death on other comrades, some of what he says holds true for me I'm afraid. Objectification aside however, Nikki Minaj's whole 'big boss bitch' thing she has going on, is in my view, no less toxic than it's misogynistic, alpha male equivalent, found in both rap and pop music.

potrokin
Offline
Joined: 28-05-16
Jun 19 2016 12:16
Auld-bod wrote:

Bertrand Russell had a good sense of humour.

He certainly did, I always find this funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc

Schmoopie's picture
Schmoopie
Offline
Joined: 28-04-16
Jun 20 2016 13:34

Thank you for that snippet of light relief from Bertrand Russell.

potrokin:

Quote:
He certainly did, I always find this funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80oLTiVW_lc

Noah Fence's picture
Noah Fence
Offline
Joined: 18-12-12
Jun 23 2016 13:16

Lol, I wrote this silly little poem within an hour of the news breaking. It's quite prophetic but then any idiot could see how the media was gonna pick up the ball and run with it.
Anyway, I wrote it, promptly forgot it and chanced upon it in a notebook this morning. Here ya go, don't shoot me!

It comes as no great shock to me, now that Prince is dead
Talk of his mediocrity will be left unsaid
Now they will blab on endlessly
Saying boy, wasn't he super
Then jerk and jerk until they work themselves into a stupor
His song 'Get Off' is really great and so's the one could called 'Kiss'
But when they talk of genius they surely take the piss?
This jumped up slimy little shit walked the middle of the road
Just how did he get known as Prince when no princess kissed the toad?
So get fucked Prince, you're dead, so what? It means fuck all to me, when multitudes of migrants are drowning in the sea
But this will be forgotten now his time has come to pass
The sycophantic media will suck on Prince's arse
Coz he played the game just as they like but now he's out of luck
I won't give him another thought coz I just don't give a fuck

Schmoopie's picture
Schmoopie
Offline
Joined: 28-04-16
Jun 26 2016 20:02
Quote:
Talk of his mediocrity will be left unsaid

I think Prince slipped into mediocrity due to the downward spiral of pharmaceutical abuse

potrokin
Offline
Joined: 28-05-16
Jun 26 2016 22:36
Noah Fence wrote:
Lol, I wrote this silly little poem within an hour of the news breaking. It's quite prophetic but then any idiot could see how the media was gonna pick up the ball and run with it.
Anyway, I wrote it, promptly forgot it and chanced upon it in a notebook this morning. Here ya go, don't shoot me!

It comes as no great shock to me, now that Prince is dead
Talk of his mediocrity will be left unsaid
Now they will blab on endlessly
Saying boy, wasn't he super
Then jerk and jerk until they work themselves into a stupor
His song 'Get Off' is really great and so's the one could called 'Kiss'
But when they talk of genius they surely take the piss?
This jumped up slimy little shit walked the middle of the road
Just how did he get known as Prince when no princess kissed the toad?
So get fucked Prince, you're dead, so what? It means fuck all to me, when multitudes of migrants are drowning in the sea
But this will be forgotten now his time has come to pass
The sycophantic media will suck on Prince's arse
Coz he played the game just as they like but now he's out of luck
I won't give him another thought coz I just don't give a fuck

Brilliant stuff Noah. Nice one. Also, much better than anything 'Prince' has ever written in my view. You are quite the genius when it comes to writing dude.

Noah Fence's picture
Noah Fence
Offline
Joined: 18-12-12
Jun 26 2016 22:02

Why, thank ee sire, verily mine cup runneth over. I think you'll find you're in a fan club of one though. If you really like it I've put a few more on the 'Comminist Poetry' thread but they're a lot more introspective than this one which was just fucking around really(though totally true).

syndicalist
Offline
Joined: 15-04-06
Jun 26 2016 23:46

Self-deleted. Tasteless comment