Solidarity with Nigella Lawson!

plasmatelly's picture
plasmatelly
Nov 27 2013 17:35

I've nevere used this smiley before until now:
embarrassed

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 27 2013 19:03

Thanks for the advice chilli. I just occurred to me, perhaps I could convince him as well as tell him EDL is racist and send him links to the neo-nazi members, perhaps that'll get him to leave?

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 27 2013 19:07

Definition of dogmatic: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dogmatic ie lears to authoritarianism

Soapy's picture
Soapy
Nov 27 2013 20:06

lol if you all hate this thread so much why is everyone still posting in it

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 27 2013 20:15

I was thinking the same thing soapy.

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 27 2013 20:16

You're only 20-29 you're incredibly mature for your age, I'm the anarcho-Frank Spencer.

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 27 2013 20:24

I need to clear summat up, one of the reasons I admire the far right is for sociological reasons eg http://librariesonline.stoke.gov.uk/vs/FullBB.csp?WebAction=ShowFullBB&E...

plasmatelly's picture
plasmatelly
Nov 27 2013 20:49
Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
I need to clear summat up, one of the reasons I admire the far right is for sociological reasons eg http://librariesonline.stoke.gov.uk/vs/FullBB.csp?WebAction=ShowFullBB&E...

Is someone gonna ban this prick or what?

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 27 2013 21:02

The writer of that book I've posted a link to is a prick then? I've never known such intolerant, bigoted and dogmatic people.

Noah Fence's picture
Noah Fence
Nov 27 2013 22:33

I am loathe to give you any more of my time as it is the most precious commodity that I have but I wanted to say well done, you win and it's time for you to go and take someone else's good will, time and effort and piss all over it.
So, you've wielded a little bit of power and duped some patient and well meaning people into focusing on you instead of someone or something that deserves their attention but you miss an important point - regardless of whether you were genuine or not our intention was the same, which was to be considerate and selfless, and that in itself surely has more reward that whatever thrill you have got out of your egotistical, self centred performance.
On second thoughts then, you haven't really won at all, have you?

Fleur
Nov 27 2013 22:43

Webby

It might be worth starting a thread on how to deal with racists in our life (I'm sure most of us have them.) Not here though, and like you, I'm a bit short of time right now.

factvalue
Nov 27 2013 23:45

Hey Webby, on ‘Antipasta’ and the EDL versus libertarian communists, William Burroughs in his preface to Jack Black’s hobo autobiography You Can’t Win says of the Johnson family of good bums and thieves ‘A Johnson pays his debts and keeps his word. He minds his own business, but will give help when help is needed and asked for. He does not hold out on his confederates or cheat his landlady. He is what they call in show business “good people.” Looking back over the years I remember the Johnsons, and I remember those of another persuasion. As a wise old black faggot* said to me, “Some people are shits, darling.”

And likely to remain so. A basic split between shits and Johnsons has emerged. I see the world as a stage on which different actors are assigned different roles..Of course, any Johnson does do shitty things at times. But he knows enough to regret such actions. It is very rare that a hard-core shit acts like a Johnson. He simply does not know what it means to be a Johnson, and is irrevocably committed to a different viewpoint. A direct confrontation of the shits and the Johnsons could be as drastic as the conjunction of matter and antimatter: POOF! No reconciliation, no agreeing to disagree, is possible.’

* Please note that this is not a word I ever use. The origin of this word in the burning of homosexuals as firelighters during that part of European primitive accumulation referred to as the ‘witchhunts’ is most eloquently dealt with in Silvia Federici’s Caliban and the Witch

Antianimalmassh...
Nov 28 2013 00:22

What you don't seem to understand is I am NOT trying to offend anyone, 1. I have a chronic anxiety problem 2. I am ONLY 20 and 3. I'm strongly influenced by Max Stirner particularly: "a great idea, a good cause, a doctrine, a system, a lofty calling". 4. As 3 suggested I veer toward (cough) individualism.

Tyrion's picture
Tyrion
Nov 28 2013 01:01
Antianimalmassholocaustanarchist12 wrote:
The writer of that book I've posted a link to is a prick then? I've never known such intolerant, bigoted and dogmatic people.

Yes, everyone here has been so nasty by bothering to respond to your incoherent, erratic, fascist-sympathizing ranting with posts that you seemingly ignore. Maybe you should stop posting on a board populated with such awful bullies. Stormfront might be more up your alley.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Nov 29 2013 19:46

N.b. we banned anti-animal mass holocaust etc last night. Trying to be understanding, as she/he seems to be a troubled individual we gave more leeway than we would normally, but really we can't tolerate any more. Also, she/he seems very similar to the banned poster lem. This thread going in the bin…

Topic locked