DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

Hi, I´m moving to Pamplona before the end of the year and would appreciate some information

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Toms's picture
Toms
Apr 18 2011 17:50
Hi, I´m moving to Pamplona before the end of the year and would appreciate some information

I would basically like to know what organizations there are that could be of interest in the region.

I'm anarcho-communist, but wouldn't mind working with people of similar but different ideas such as anarcho-syndicalism.

I know the past history of the CNT and FAI relatively well, but don't know much about their recent history and of other groups. So feel free to recommend both of them (although if I'm not mistaken the FAI now is fully part of the CNT).

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Apr 18 2011 18:32

I think the relationship between the FAI and the CNT is pretty much the same as it always was, namely that all FAI members are also in the CNT, but they are still two separate organisations

robot's picture
robot
Apr 19 2011 04:37

CNT Pamplona
Dirección postal: Apartado 5121 31010 BARAÑAIN - IRUÑA
Correo-e: cnt_irunea ARROBA linuxmail.org

Barañain is a small town 5 km from Pamplona. As there is only is a postbox and not a sede confederal, I'd guess it is a smaller group (nucleo confederal) and not a union yet.

As for the FAI you may try:
Ekaitz Beltza, Apdo. 2113 C.P., 31080 Iruñea/Pamplona, ekaitzbeltza ARROBA ymail.com

Not sure if they still exist, but I guess they are the only FAI contact in that region.

Juan Conatz's picture
Juan Conatz
Apr 19 2011 05:11

If you can read Spanish there's a lot of resources to check out on the more recent activities of the CNT and FAI.

If not, there's almost nothing on the FAI and what little is on the CNT is on this site.

Toms's picture
Toms
Apr 19 2011 09:13
robot wrote:
CNT Pamplona
Dirección postal: Apartado 5121 31010 BARAÑAIN - IRUÑA
Correo-e: cnt_irunea ARROBA linuxmail.org

Barañain is a small town 5 km from Pamplona. As there is only is a postbox and not a sede confederal, I'd guess it is a smaller group (nucleo confederal) and not a union yet.

As for the FAI you may try:
Ekaitz Beltza, Apdo. 2113 C.P., 31080 Iruñea/Pamplona, ekaitzbeltza ARROBA ymail.com

Not sure if they still exist, but I guess they are the only FAI contact in that region.

Thanks a lot for the information robot

Juan Conatz wrote:
If you can read Spanish there's a lot of resources to check out on the more recent activities of the CNT and FAI.

I can read castellano, but can't read basque

robot's picture
robot
Apr 19 2011 09:19
Toms wrote:
I can read castellano, but can't read basque

No problem. Just stay ten years at Iruña and your are done wink

Toms's picture
Toms
Apr 19 2011 22:35

haha thanks