Denmark: Interesting article about the Ungdomshus-movement

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kim Müller
Aug 25 2008 09:23
Denmark: Interesting article about the Ungdomshus-movement

This interview I find very good. Mikkel Bolt got some good points, does anyone know if he is active in any group or publication?

http://modkraft.dk/spip.php?article8499

ronan
Aug 25 2008 12:53

haven't heard his name before, I'll ask around but I'd like to be able to read what he's saying...

Kim Müller
Aug 25 2008 15:22

Yes, I didn´t mention that it was in danish... tongue

Basically many of the positions he got seems situationist inspired, and that is interesting I think, also because I haven´t really heard about nowaday situs in Denmark.

ronan
Aug 25 2008 22:09

really? there was that situationist conference in Norrebro last year and I suppose the artist people who put that on were SI inspired in some way, they were some of the same people who ran the art project Copenhagen Free University. I think that there is a lot of people around the broader autonomist scene who would be into that stuff (there is one centre called Spektakel 14 for example), and of course the Danish poet Peter Laugesen was a member of the SI. Also, on Mikkel Bolt, as far as I know he isn't active but he previously contributed an article to Gaia, the magazine of Internationalt Forum. I have a comrade who used to edit it so I will ask him when I see him next.