DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

few thoughts on changes...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fall Back's picture
Fall Back
Jul 25 2006 15:10
few thoughts on changes...

Would be nice if... -There was a link from PM box / having sent a PM direct back to forums-Link to blog / send PM direct from someones post-"post new topic" button was more prominent and maybe has a button rather than a link?-A graphic saying if there's new posts in each forum-We could add sections to the 'account' bar on the left - ie direct links to our favorite/most used bits of the site-Smaller front page (smile)-Space between lines (line spacing?) a tiny bit bigger

Jacques Roux's picture
Jacques Roux
Jul 25 2006 15:15
Quote:
-There was a link from PM box / having sent a PM direct back to forums

There is, its at the top above the logo and - a link called 'Forums' wink

libcom's picture
libcom
Jul 25 2006 15:16
Jack wrote:
Would be nice if... -There was a link from PM box / having sent a PM direct back to forums

You mean like the one up the top of the page?

Quote:
 -Link to blog / send PM direct from someones post

should be doable later on.[quote[ -"post new topic" button was more prominent and maybe has a button rather than a link?I think we can do that yeah, need  a decent button for it.

Quote:
 -A graphic saying if there's new posts in each forum

not for a bit no. But we should be able to do the little red square on posts if they're new or not fairly soon

Quote:
 -We could add sections to the 'account' bar on the left - ie direct links to our favorite/most used bits of the site

Yeah there's loads of stuff we can do with the profiles, just started on that. Are people interested in having a bookmarks module so they can have content they want to remember/like attached to their profile? 

Quote:
-Space between lines (line spacing?) a tiny bit bigger

Done that, although removed some other formatting niggles as well. 

Lazy Riser's picture
Lazy Riser
Jul 25 2006 15:18

Hi 1. I think the line spaceing is plenty big. 2.Need a quick way to get to the end of a topic from the index page. Love LR

Jacques Roux's picture
Jacques Roux
Jul 25 2006 15:23

wtf has happened here.

Lazy Riser - were you using enable rich text in your post?

Lazy Riser's picture
Lazy Riser
Jul 25 2006 15:27

Hi

Yes. Not "on purpose" though. This one is not RTF. It's in courier, which is very handy if you like that sort of thing.

Love

LR

Lazy Riser's picture
Lazy Riser
Jul 25 2006 15:28

Hi

This is with rich-text disabled as well. It inhibits empty lines. Ho ho.

Love

LR

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Jul 25 2006 15:28

libcom wrote: Are people interested in having a bookmarks module so they can have content they want to remember/like attached to their profile?

That'd be cool since i slowly read my way through various long stuff from the library at work and it would make getting back to where i was quicker when someone comes over and asks me to actually do something.