Yrwenot3 vs Wayne

91 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wayne
Offline
Joined: 28-12-03
Oct 21 2004 01:47
Yrwenot3 vs Wayne

Admin - split from another topic to stop it getting derailed

Ah, yrewelying! You've rejoined us! Now where were we? Oh, we were talking about Northern Ireland and you were revealing your ignorance and dishonesty while everyone on the boards laughed at you. Then having been hopelessly ridiculed you flounced off adding that you wouldn't post on general again in a desperate attempt to avoid apologising. But now by some happy coincidence you are back! Oh, what splendid fortune, the thread's still there! Shall we continue or would you like us to wait a little longer while you crush some more heads?[/i]

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 00:48

Hi Whine, yep I'm feeeling like I wanna post again.

Don't think I mentioned I'd stop posting here forever. And no it wasn't to avoid apologising. I've got nothing to apologise for as far as I'm concerned. Drag the thread up again if you so desire, it's no skin off my nose smile

I can't wait to meet you in Brum with everyone else tongue

Wayne
Offline
Joined: 28-12-03
Oct 21 2004 00:58
Quote:
Don't think I mentioned I'd stop posting here forever.

Funny that, don't think Sabbo remembers singing Rule Brittania either. The difference, of course, is that he didn't...

Yrewelying said...

Quote:
That's the last you're gonna hear from me on general.

Unfortunately yrewelying has lived up to his name. It's a cunt having him back because he's too dim to follow an argument. It's a bit like trying to debate with the refrigerator- the light goes on, the light goes off, but that's about it.

yrewelying- don't fucking smile at me or try to crawl out of this till you've fucking apologised.

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 01:10

I'm not gonna apologise - I'm sticking to everything I said about my interaction with Saddo. Other people were there that overheard the conversation but they ain't fuckin keyboard jockeys that'll rush to a computer to engage with this shite.

They do exist in real life though and perhaps you'll meet them when you come to Brum wink

Anyway, I've changed my mind and here I am posting again on general. What's wrong with that? Why are you so threatened by my return tongue

Oh and stop Whining, it's giving me a headache...

Wayne
Offline
Joined: 28-12-03
Oct 21 2004 01:24

No, October lost and GT both backed up Sabbo. We are still waiting for you to apologise or amuse us with more of your ignorant ramblings on N.I. grin Fuck me! grin Of all the things for you to pick an argument about... There must be something you know something about grin Toy cars? Crushing heads?

How come it's impossible to fold a piece of paper more than eight times but you can be ripped indefinitely?

The only way you would be threatening would be if you entered a food preparation area. Soap dodging hippy fuck.

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 01:26
Wayne wrote:
No, October lost and GT both backed up Sabbo.

Nah, I think you've only got the Harry Potter, trust fundie, shit scared of the plod GT to back you up at the moment.

Like I said you'll just have to meet the other people that overheard what was said when you come to Brum. Like I said somewhere else, they don't post to this heap of shit, and they ain't likely to either

Where's this soap dodging hippy fuck shit come from btw? Now that is offensive

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 01:32

Like I said no-one's moving on this one so just fuck off and Troll somewhere else you Trot loving Troll smile

Wayne
Offline
Joined: 28-12-03
Oct 21 2004 01:40

i gran dolori sono muti!

littera scripta manet, magna est veritas et praevalebeit...

Did they do latin at secondary moderns?

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 01:45
revol68 wrote:
no one is asking u to move ur position just give some sort of reasoning for it, u know like a debate? oh sorry ur not interested in debating just talking shite and then runnin of without backing it up.

I've already 'debated' it and said what was said between me and Saddotabby. I'm not moving, you're not moving

dunno if that's got a latin equivalent, cos I don't know anything about latin or the classics.

Fuck off and Troll somewhere else smile

Wayne
Offline
Joined: 28-12-03
Oct 21 2004 01:59

you were humiliated in the last debate and the rejection that Sabbo was a unionist was as unanimous as anything I've seen on enrager (bar perhaps the rejection of CFP). So you either have to present new arguments, apologise or fuck off.

And you're still a smelly hippy sad sac, you're still a virgin and you probably still live with your mum.

And worse, you 're pretending you don't know the classics because you have delusions of being working class.

The Latin phrase you are desperately trying to remember is 'cadit quaestio'. The English word you are still struggling to type is 'sorry'.

Wayne
Offline
Joined: 28-12-03
Oct 21 2004 02:05

yrewelying, thankyou for a lovely evening, I'm afraid I must retire. I have to be at work in a few hours. Not a problem for a long haired lifestylist hippy fuck like you! I do envy your lie ins, but then I don't have to eat out of dustbins.

chi tace confessa!

(that's a modern language to give you a chance!)

Seriously, you have made my night, dumb prick grin

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 09:12
Wayne wrote:
Admin - split from another topic to stop it getting derailed

Fucking 'ell they, the Admin, EXIST!

Cheeze and I thought they were resigned to being Adam Smith's invisible hand, but stuck up their own arse wink

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 09:19

Wow, where's Revoltin on the title of this thread?

Shouldn't it be Whine/Revoltin vs. Yrwenot3? tongue

So where are we now?

No one's gonna budge on Saddogate and Whine's convinced that I'm some dirty smelly trust fund hippie that eats outta bins and talks latin.

yeah right tongue

C'mon let's have ya you losers, when are you comin to Brum?

I reckon even my kids could have ya! tongue

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Oct 21 2004 10:36
Yrwenot3? wrote:
Wayne wrote:
No, October lost and GT both backed up Sabbo.

Nah, I think you've only got the Harry Potter, trust fundie, shit scared of the plod GT to back you up at the moment.

That is fucking low...

What is your obsession with lying about people?

Spartacus's picture
Spartacus
Offline
Joined: 20-09-03
Oct 21 2004 11:25

october lost also backed up sabotabby's side of the story. because he did, are you now going to accuse him of living in a mansion?

and for fucks sake, you said yourself you were scared when the squat was being broken, why do you have to act like a dick now, we got on fine that week.

also, what's wrong with harry potter? have i just failed to detect the underlying unionist bias in that series of books or what?

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 12:07
GenerationTerrorist wrote:
october lost also backed up sabotabby's side of the story.

Like how, I seem to remember differently.

Quote:
and for fucks sake, you said yourself you were scared when the squat was being broken, why do you have to act like a dick now, we got on fine that week.

You know why I was scared, cos amongst the three of us you were the most flaky person I think I've ever met. As soon as the guy from next door turned up you wanted to leggit, and that was nothing compared to when the plod turned up. At least WTY has got some bottle and integrity. Take a good look at yourself, and realise your strengths and weaknesses. You also witnessed the conversation I had with Saddo, your recollection of events and what was said is now totally different. If you wanna talk about truth, sincerity and integrity - keep going cos I know I will. I don't give a fuck about the sad little macho fuckwit trollling scene on this board. If you feel some loyalty to it then so be it...

Spartacus's picture
Spartacus
Offline
Joined: 20-09-03
Oct 21 2004 12:30
Quote:
Like how, I seem to remember differently.

read the fucking thread, it's still there.

Quote:
As soon as the guy from next door turned up you wanted to leggit

right, that would be why just went inside and locked the door then? the time i wanted to leave was when i locked the gate and we thought we couldn't get out. i stayed there on my own longer than anyone that week, so stop talking out your arse. when the cops came i seem to remember i went upstairs to get a copy of the squatters notice that you asked for so you could pass it to them. i didn't see any point in staying downstairs, only one person can talk to them at once, and as they seemed to be a it keen, i thought maybe videos with picture of burning cops shouldn't be lying around on the off chance that they break in, cops can be touchy about that sort of thing. and if you want to get macho about standing up to cops, watch my video from greece, most of the time i'm not exactly standing at the back, and it gets cut off cos a teargas grenade exploded on the person next me and knocked the batteries out of the camera...

yes, i witnessed the conversation with sabo, mainly because it was originally between him, october lost, and me, and it was nothing like the version you posted. i have no loyalty to wayne, revol68, sabotabby or others, but i do agree with them most of the time they stop swearing, and at least most of the time they are swearing they don't accuse people of stuff like unionism or having trust funds for no good reason, especially when you know you're talking bollocks.

Spartacus's picture
Spartacus
Offline
Joined: 20-09-03
Oct 21 2004 13:11

he is indeed 31. unless of course someone else has hacked into his account, which would not be that surprising, as the person i knew was actually quite nice, not a complete prick as he comes across as on the internet.

also, you know, generally anarchists don't take the piss out of people for being conditioned by capitalism. i don't think the cnt would have got very far if they'd laughed at their fellow workers for not feeling confident enough to stand up to the bosses, but then they actually understood the meaning of anarchism and supported their comrades to help them overcome the various fears that society instills in us.

also, according to rocky v, fear is your friend, it gives you adrenaline and such like.

JDMF's picture
JDMF
Offline
Joined: 21-05-04
Oct 21 2004 13:42

GT, internet brings the worst out of people. I mean, i'm sure i would get along fine with people like revol, redyred and wayne in real life - here i hate their guts and want so smash their faces grin Same thing is probably true with Ywerdude, who i do not know personally, but getting involved in this he said she said thing and namecalling is not doing him any favours as well.

This thread is quite telling actually on how some people here solve conflicts - could go a long way explaining why organising anarchists is like herding cats and that most splits in the movement are down to personality differences, political differences as an excuse wink

bollocks to this though, why bother eh?

3rdseason
Offline
Joined: 19-09-03
Oct 21 2004 14:12
Yrwenot3? wrote:
Nah, I think you've only got the Harry Potter, trust fundie, shit scared of the plod GT to back you up at the moment.

*sigh* Yrwenot3 will you ever understand? You're not too cool for Harry Potter. Harry Potter is too cool for you!

Lazlo_Woodbine
Offline
Joined: 26-09-03
Oct 21 2004 14:56
JDMF wrote:
This thread is quite telling actually on how some people here solve conflicts - could go a long way explaining why organising anarchists is like herding cats and that most splits in the movement are down to personality differences, political differences as an excuse.

Ohhh yeahhhhh.....

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 15:03
GenerationTerrorist wrote:
and if you want to get macho about standing up to cops, watch my video from greece, most of the time i'm not exactly standing at the back, and it gets cut off cos a teargas grenade exploded on the person next me and knocked the batteries out of the camera...

Yeah I heard about your exploits in Greece, summat about gas masks and pretending to be a tourist? eek

Can someone fill me in here, what's the motive for me lying and distorting a conversation with Saddo? I'm just dying to know what I'm supposed to gain from all this. And no this aint backtracking, I stick to what I said, period tongue

Oh and btw, been dying to ask this for some time -

Are you Revoltin, Whine or Saddo involved in any way with the running of this board? Does that explain why you macho sad trolling is tolerated?

One at a time now tongue

Ed's picture
Ed
Offline
Joined: 1-10-03
Oct 21 2004 15:50
Yrwenot3? wrote:
Nah, I think you've only got the Harry Potter, trust fundie, shit scared of the plod GT to back you up at the moment.

Right mate, GT is a mate of mine and has been for a bit since we were both in the original AYN together (I wasn't at the gathering coz I couldn't be arsed with it anymore). This is well out of order. What did GT even say to you that warranted this? Or are you just trying out this new hard man image? Yeah, big fucking hard man over a computer, attacking people who've not said a word against you.

Yrwenot3? wrote:
Can someone fill me in here, what's the motive for me lying and distorting a conversation with Saddo?

Because you don't want to back down. No shame in that, I get it too. It's a pride thing. Not a good trait admittedly, but we all get sometimes.

Yrwenot3? wrote:
Are you Revoltin, Whine or Saddo involved in any way with the running of this board?

No, they're not. They're mates with one of the other people that run this board but that's it. I'd say that you trolled just as much though mate. I mean, Wayne, Revol etc regularly made good points whereas yours are just endless posts about why you hate them trolling! Oh and taking time out to insult a good mate of mine (GT) for no reason. Also, without wanting to be rude, your pisstake names for Wayne and Revol aren't nearly as good as their ones for you (tho admittedly Saddotabby is quite a good one!)

I'm gonna take this moment to say the same thing about revol. Seriously mate, what the fuck is your problem? I'm not asking you to stop being sarky or cracking jokes, just asking you to stop being an out-and-out prick. You don't need to be so rude sometimes (tho a good pisstake from time to time is essential to a long and healthy life wink ). You've also been taking the piss out of WTY for no real reason either which has fucked me off no end. I want to write more but my little brother is crying so I've gotta go. Bye

Lazlo_Woodbine
Offline
Joined: 26-09-03
Oct 21 2004 16:00

Good post, Ed. 8)

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 16:01
Yrwenot3? wrote:
Can someone fill me in here, what's the motive for me lying and distorting a conversation with Saddo?
Ed wrote:
Because you don't want to back down. No shame in that, I get it too. It's a pride thing. Not a good trait admittedly, but we all get sometimes.

Er I'm not talking about my motives for not backing down, I'm talking about what would my motives for making accusations about Saddo in the first place. Do you follow?

Btw, personally I don't have problems backing down if I'm wrong. Saddo said what he said and I've relayed it back. I vividly remember saying that I didn't wanna go there for some time cos I wasn't confident about the way it would be handled on this board. I originally challenged Revoltin or was it Whine on a thread where they trolled because they sounded exactly like Saddo at the gathering. If I hadn't of thought it was Saddo then this probably wouldn't have erupted in the first place, but then again the stuff he was coming out with was as dodgy as fuck.

Yrwenot3? wrote:
Are you Revoltin, Whine or Saddo involved in any way with the running of this board?
Ed wrote:
No, they're not. They're mates with one of the other people that run this board but that's it.

Aha, enlightenment at last. Thought as much. Who are they mates with, I'm sure other people in this community would be interested to know too.

Spartacus's picture
Spartacus
Offline
Joined: 20-09-03
Oct 21 2004 18:10

cheers ed, i'll get you a cnt badge or fai arms cache or something wink

Quote:
I'm talking about what would my motives for making accusations about Saddo in the first place.

because you said as a throw away comment in response to wayne "are you the same unionist who was at the ayn gathering". you presumably thought no one would take you up on what a load of nonsense that was, but actually wayne wasn't that person, and also, no one else here thinks that the views of sabotabby are unionist. and it's now gone on for so long that continuing to deny that you're wrong is apparently less painful for you than admitting it and apologising.

Quote:
Saddo said what he said and I've relayed it back.

then he said what he claims to have said, and both october lost and me said that his version was alot closer to what we remember than your version. not only that, but he, wayne and revol68 took breaks from going through their dictionaries of expletives and explained why they say what they say about northern ireland. surely a "oh, i've not heard that before" as you said at the gathering followed by an apology and calmer explanation as to why you dislike their style of posting would have been a better solution.

but instead you continue with the unionist smear, and then come out with a laughable (for anyone who knows me, including i would have thought, yourself) attack on me because i disagreed with you. and what's with the obsession with my reading habits? there's at least one person in the photo from the evening mail article on the social centre site who reads harry potter as much as me. or is it because i allegedly look like him (one of my friends suggested i get a lightning tattoo on my forehead, i told them not to be silly), in which case why don't you attack another brummie for looking like ron weasley?

Quote:
the stuff he was coming out with was as dodgy as fuck.

only if you believe in wank like national liberation struggles. he posted his views on northern ireland for all to see, whether or not that was what he said at the gathering which just for the moment we will consider arguable seeing as we can't agree. engage with that. if you can show that that implies support for the british state then he is a unionist, if not then admit you misunderstood what he said before, maybe even blame it on him for not being clear enough or for having a scottish accent, and that he 's not a unionist. it's all very simple really. and see if you can do it without insulting people personally, because it makes you look a right prick and will likely cost you the sympathy of even the friendly people like jdmf. at the moment you've reacted to people posting in a way you consider rude and disruptive by being rude and disruptive. have you never noticed that no platforming doesn't work on the internet?

also, you talk about trolling, but then the reason this thread appeared was because YOU derailed another one with a comment designed purely to start an irrelevant arguement with wayne, i.e. trolling. does that make you a troll everytime you post? no, because you also post stuff relevant to things sometimes. as do revol68 and wayne, if you were to bother reading their posts. a troll is someone who only posts stuff intended to derail threads, and while sometimes threads do get derailed by those two, that is quite obviously not their only purpose here, so they're not trolls.

like ed said, revol could stop being rude the whole time, as for a start it would be funnier when he is, less is more and all that, and it would be good if when threads do start to get derailed the admins do like this time and divert them into a sealed fighting area for those who enjoy that sort of thing. but just because someone disagrees with someone else does not make them a troll, it's called debate, it's how ideas are developed and therefore practice is developed. and as we're not yet in an anarchist society, practice deffinitely needs to be developed, continuing to do the same old shit over and over again won't change anything, and if it means screaming hippy at each other as part of the process then i think it's worth it.

Quote:
Yeah I heard about your exploits in Greece, summat about gas masks and pretending to be a tourist?

yes. once you get seperated from the main demo in greece with less then twenty people, it's advisable to not look like a protester, or the cops beat you unconscious. strangely, when i was seperated from the main demo i didn't feel like walking up to a copper and going "hi, i'm an anarchist, please beat me" so that i could feel tough and be an activist martyr. i suspect that those who were caught would have done similar things given the chance. what would you have done, not worn a gasmask so you could show you weren't scared of the cops?

Ed's picture
Ed
Offline
Joined: 1-10-03
Oct 21 2004 18:39

Right I'm back. Slight crisis with my little brother but nothing hide and seek and a bit of wrestling couldn't solve grin

Yrwenot3? wrote:
Er I'm not talking about my motives for not backing down, I'm talking about what would my motives for making accusations about Saddo in the first place. Do you follow?

Right, sorry mate. Misunderstanding. They happen sometimes. In fact, that's probably what happened with you and sabbo. Surely even you think that now. I mean, do you really believe that Sabbo (or wayne or revol for that matter) is a unionist (except a trade unionist of course! red n black star )? They all seem like pretty solid anarchist-communists to me.

Yrwenot3? wrote:
Aha, enlightenment at last. Thought as much. Who are they mates with, I'm sure other people in this community would be interested to know too.

I'll let the admin who is mates with them come forward himself. But I also want to point out that it doesn't matter if they're mates with one of the admins. I've never met any of them and I don't want them banned. Neither do any of the other admins. Neither do most of the people on the boards. I would oppose any attempt to ban them. The same way I'd oppose any attempt to ban you (even though you were well rude to a mate of mine - just to remind you of the personal aspect in all this). We get loads of nutters coming on these boards (eg Username and Crack Fix) but we try not to ban most of them. Fact is revol etc are not trolls. They have made loads of really good points in various different threads and it is pretty obvious that they take their politics seriously (though very little else!). Revol, Wayne and Sabbo are not trolls. They are people who have pissed you off and, sorry to say it mate, that ain't enough to warrant a banning.

Yrwenot3?
Offline
Joined: 29-01-04
Oct 21 2004 18:52

I've never asked for them to be banned, infact I've not even voted for it let alone initiated the poll. I have called for some semblance of a moderation policy to evolve, but that doesn't seem to generate fuck all responses on this board. Wonder why?

ok, so is there any chance of meeting up for some kinda mediation then?

I can't see this being resolved very easily unless we meet up physically

Someone neutral could mediate and we can get this sorted for once and for all

what do you reckon?

WeTheYouth
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Oct 21 2004 20:20

Why bring all this tripe up again, wayn it is just idiocy to keep bringing this up, dont you think its baout time everyone got over this? yrwenot3 aint gonna apologise, wayne your still gonna be a troll, this whole thread is pointless.

And i would mediate for you both. as an impartial person in all of this.

JDMF's picture
JDMF
Offline
Joined: 21-05-04
Oct 21 2004 20:33

wty, i guess the whole point of a resolution is that there is an apology, from all sides.

My take (lol, i always give one even if it not invited):

1. yrwer needs to apologise. Sorry mate, but this is how i see it. I think you should apologise for taking your impression of what sabbo said as something written in stone and refused to listen to what sabbo had to say for himself. He patiently (after the initial outburst) explained his political position, which looked solid and sound to me and clearly demonstrated that he is not a unionist. He may have sounded like one in one isolated occasion - that is besides the point because we all give wrong impressions sometimes and get misunderstood, and we should not get trashed over it. Everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves. So as far as i see it, the apology is about not giving him a chance to say what he really thinks, or not taking it seriously.

2. wayne & revol are not clean on this either and it would be great if they could apologise or say something constructive to this. Yrwer got a full wayne/revol treatment and with best intentions it is hard to react to the barrage of abuse and insults, it really does bring out the worst in people. No one likes to give up to bullies either.

sorry to sound like some priest in a summer camp grin

Ed's picture
Ed
Offline
Joined: 1-10-03
Oct 21 2004 22:05
WeTheYouth wrote:
Why bring all this tripe up again, wayn it is just idiocy to keep bringing this up, dont you think its baout time everyone got over this? yrwenot3 aint gonna apologise, wayne your still gonna be a troll, this whole thread is pointless.

WTY, you're not helping and you know it. Yes, wayne and revol ripped seven shades out of you and you probably deserve an apology as well but you're not exactly an angel. You have been a bit hyper-sensitive at times and now you're just being provocative. Also, wayne isn't a troll just someone you don't like. The two are not the same.

WeTheYouth wrote:
And i would mediate for you both. as an impartial person in all of this.

I'm assuming this is a joke as you obviously hate wayne and revol (for fair enough reasons). Anyway, I'm sure the two sides will meet eventually. Sadly, the British anarchist movement isn't that big so as to avoid contact forever cry

Topic locked