Jun 30 2012 01:53
THE IMAGINARY PARTY

Who's up for a rave down that Lon-don way? smile

https://www.facebook.com/events/307013356057832/

Friday, July 13, 2012
8:00pm
Central London
nothing left but each other

DJS INCLUDING : CRISES / KARMA / O-ZIGGA / DEL SANTO / DEAD LEG SKANK / COUGH DROP / EFEX / SUMMADAT / FALCOR / PASCALIAN / ESK / HMS-JT

drinks, DJs, art and/or rage.

central london location.

donations welcome
proceeds to the quebec student movement

come and play, bring your friends....

to find the location...

PARTY LINE : 07774059652

IMAGINARYPARTY.TUMBLR.COM

@imaginary_party

PARTYLINE: 07774059652

...CALL ON FRIDAY 13TH JULY...

wojtek
Jul 2 2012 18:45
wojtek
Jul 7 2012 03:25

East London Beats...

South London Beats...

West London Beats...

Here's the facebook event once again:

http://www.facebook.com/events/307013356057832/

proletarian.
Jul 7 2012 09:57

Decadent bourgeois pseudo proletarian elements distracting genuine revolutionary elements from real class struggle no doubt profiteering from illicit drug selling, cynically ruining lives with addiction and dependence.

Arbeiten's picture
Arbeiten
Jul 7 2012 10:01

^ lol laugh out loud . That reads like the Revolutionists twitter feed.

jonthom's picture
jonthom
Jul 7 2012 10:04

You must be great fun to go down the pub with.

"Beer? Pah! Bourgeois commodification of working class culture, sold to us in a package of health problems and social ills serving only to enrich the ruling class. And crisps? CRISPS!? Don't get me fucking started..."

proletarian.
Jul 7 2012 10:55

Don't forget the enrichment of the middle class too!

wojtek
Jul 7 2012 11:25

proletarian, you should absolutely write for The Fucking Left Rag! smile

Mark.
Jul 7 2012 17:43
wojtek wrote:
proletarian, you should absolutely write for The Fucking Left Rag

Or maybe Proletarian Democracy

http://proletariandemocracy.wordpress.com/

Mr. Jolly's picture
Mr. Jolly
Jul 7 2012 12:10

faaakin arvin

Fleur
Jul 7 2012 17:28

Hey, if you can't dance, get wasted, wake up in odd places, wearing someone else's clothing, wondering where you got that weird bruising and spending the following week trying to rip down any incriminating evidence which has been posted up on youtube, then it sounds like a very poor excuse of a revolution, if you ask me. smile

petey
Jul 7 2012 17:57
wojtek wrote:

smile

wojtek
Jul 12 2012 14:12

THE IMAGINARY PARTY is tomorrow, the day that IWW cleaners go on strike, so why not reward yourselves with this:

Quote:
dance, get wasted, wake up in odd places, wearing someone else's clothing, wondering where you got that weird bruising and spending the following week trying to rip down any incriminating evidence which has been posted up on youtube

wojtek
Jul 12 2012 14:21

HOUSE - GRIME - BASS - HIP-HOP - JUNGLE - DNB - DUBSTEP

PARTYLINE GOES LIVE AT 9PM, FRIDAY

PARTY LINE : 07774059652

wojtek
Jul 13 2012 19:30
Quote:
FSU FSU FSU

The economy is fucked. But it has always been fucked, that’s the point.

Our friends in Quebec get this.

They’ve been out on the streets every week for 9 months, firstly demanding free education, and now, it seems, everything.

The Quebec state passed a law banning public assembly - they know when they are threatened - and since then, each week, thousands have gone on to the streets to break that law and thousands have been arrested. This party is to raise money to help those people in Quebec who get that they’ve been tricked and are being arrested by the State for getting it.

The rioters in England last August also seemed to get this. Choosing not to wait for some distant, imaginary rewards gained through shit jobs, they instead took what they wanted. This seems sensible to us. What other options are on offer?

The crowning achievement of British capitalism just now seems to be putting London under military occupation for some running races in the East End. We are asked to work more for less money. And the promised land of British capitalism seems to be ‘a little bit less shit than now, a long time in the future’.

Fuck that future.

If that future is linked to the work of this society and to doing the work of this economy which, we have noticed, has a tendency not to work for most people then good, lets have no future. Thousands of pensioners a year were freezing to death in this great country because they were too poor to heat their homes long before the crisis.

No return to the good old days. Working forever, for nothing, in debt, doing something you hate, just doesn’t appeal that much.

These observations are not new, just remembered and growing.

Our tendency is for Full Communism. But for now expect resistance (and parties…)

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

http://imaginaryparty.tumblr.com/post/27135193570/fsu-fsu-fsu

wojtek
Jul 14 2012 22:11

Did anyone make it? T'was DECENT from all accounts depite ACAB:

Outside #imaginaryparty 1. Cop tolds us "it's always been illegal to stand still in London"

Outside #imaginaryparty 2. Armed cop telling 20yo uni student "you're one of those wasters who ruined the economy" for not having FT job.

Outside #imaginaryparty 3. "It's an illegal event, so just wanting to go to it makes you a suspected criminal" - special constable

Next time, assuming it's Collective Action who were behind the party, could youse organise on up north, yer know where it's grim n that?

wojtek
Jul 15 2012 22:44
Quote:
WHY AREN'T YOU BUSY BUILDING A WORKERS' PARTY?

SPECIAL EDITORIAL by comrade commissar ANDREX CONSENSICOS, Professor of Esperanto at Prolapse College, London

YOU, yes, YOU. Why aren't YOU busy building a front against the rich?

IN his 11 theses on Feuerbach*, Marx famously concluded that the philosophers had only interpreted the world. The point, however, was to change it. I see a lot of interpreting going onhere, people, and not a lot of changing. Look, I don't care if you're busy twerting to your friends or mashed off your twazzocks on space-ocelot or whatever those drugs are you people take these days. You should be out there, in the factories and streets, building a united front against capital. What do you mean it's 3am and you need a slash? Did Trotsky go to the toilet or use a watch? No, he was busy studying the works of Marx, Engels, and Lenin and building a united front for the revolution. Did the POUM worry about the right ratio of vodka to cola? No, they were following orders from Trotsky and fighting Fascism. Did the communards of Paris have time for FUN or PARTIES other than the workers' kind? Again, no. They were on the barricades, standing at the front of every photo opportunity with their copies of Le Père Duchêne.

Comrades, we are living in a time of crisis. The concatenation of ecological, social, and political crises amount to the final crisis of capitalism. However, it is only with a concerted effort from a UNITED LEFT FRONT on the streets and in the factories and local communities that we can achieve a slight return of social democracy. Frankly I don't give two shits if you're living in a country that's eternally trapped in the last fucking night of the proms, in a city literally haemorrhaging shit, policed to the follicles, where the best thing that could happen to you is getting some miserable job at Dominos picking the workfare kid's pubes off the garlic bread, and you just want to dance until the screaming stops. It is time to connect with the ideas of Luxemburg, Trotsky, and Lenin, time to DEVELOP A PROGRAM AND TAKE THAT PROGRAM TO THE MASSES.”

*who was Feuerbach? I'm not even fucking around here- I don't know. Please write in if you do- ed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/100002327/FLR-10

Other headlines: Confused foreigner in SWP, anarchist pendants, articles on relevence of marx still relevent?, Galloway exposed as Brony.

Caiman del Barrio
Jul 17 2012 07:23
wojtek wrote:

Not meaning to be a dick, but what i heard was that a significant number of people gathered to break through a police line blocking the street, only for the party organisers - backed up by private security - to prevent newcomers from entering. Noone really knew why. There was talk of a capacity issue but anecdotally I heard from people inside that it wasn't really that busy.

Perhaps one of the organisers could comment on that here..

raw
Jul 17 2012 11:24
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
wojtek wrote:

Not meaning to be a dick, but what i heard was that a significant number of people gathered to break through a police line blocking the street, only for the party organisers - backed up by private security - to prevent newcomers from entering. Noone really knew why. There was talk of a capacity issue but anecdotally I heard from people inside that it wasn't really that busy.

Perhaps one of the organisers could comment on that here..

I've sent you a PM Caiman.

In summary, the cops had put up police lines from around 12 midnight, and they cleared the pavement outside. For safety the people doing the door limited capacity ( who would argue that its better to have a safe party than one that puts people at risk? ). But to be honest, the whole thing could have easily descended into something alot worse and people hurt if certain decisions weren't made and I think that speaks volumes for the credibility of the people organising the party.

Arbeiten's picture
Arbeiten
Jul 17 2012 11:45

LOL! Bloc festival for an assortment of anarchists and communists....