ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA ANARCHIST COMMUNIST SMALL MEET UP

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
devilm
Aug 15 2013 18:03
ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA ANARCHIST COMMUNIST SMALL MEET UP

Admin: suspected fash fishing, binned

to all anarchists and communists in the Adelaide australia i am hoping to get about 5-10 people who share the same ideas as me who want to see a world ruled by anarchism, people who hate racist nazi's people who worship Satan and also if you are from the jewish faith than you are more than welcom to come by since i am the only jewish person i know,anyone is welcome to come along if you fit the description than please reply back to me and we wil make a time and place to meet up most preferably down a park or somthing and we will get to know each other.

Ablokeimet
Aug 16 2013 03:52
devilm wrote:
i am hoping to get about 5-10 people who share the same ideas as me ... people who worship Satan ...

?

Sorry, but Satan doesn't exist. To be a Satanist, you have to:

(a) Accept the basis theses of Christianity; and then

(b) Apply different value judgements and barrack for the other side.

if Satan did walk the Earth, he'd do it in the person of Rupert Murdoch.

vicent
Aug 16 2013 04:18
Quote:
Favourite books - anarchists cook book

i think hes a nazi

Fleur
Aug 16 2013 04:32

Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the planet so I won't be able to attend. I'm a bit confused about

Quote:
world ruled by anarchism

because anarchy technically means without rulers, and I'd be a bit concerned about it from a head exploding paradox sort of situation.
Likewise, I'm not really down with the worshipping Satan thing, not believing in God or his fallen angels, although I did once attend a Black Mass, which turned out to be a whole load of long-winded mumbo-jumbo and was very boring, mostly because I assumed there'd be sex and drugs on offer and it turned out that neither of these things were on the agenda. Oh well, another one on my list of really crap dates.
Anyway, I hope you find a group of like-minded rapscallions to have some fun with because I'm a big fan of having fun outdoors.

And I'm probably going to really regret this drunk posting tomorrow embarrassed

vicent
Aug 16 2013 04:41

Quote:
people who hate racist nazi's people who worship Satan and if your Jewish

!!!!!!

this guy is obviously a nazi!!! get rid of him now!!!!

Lugius's picture
Lugius
Aug 16 2013 05:29

Correct call, vicent!

This greasy little gutless fucking wonder has made the mistake of imagining we're stupid.

Try your luck in Melbourne, nazi dogbreath!

Topic locked