Work and Parliament

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
regoose jeter's picture
regoose jeter
Jul 18 2011 11:28
Work and Parliament

I have been consistently harassed by staff in these organisations as a result of my involvement in resisting the cuts....this happened in such a way that it broke the spirit of participation..and as a result I feel disenchanted with their tactics..they appear to be getting hired out to the general austerity resistance from other campaigns..I have no way to turn aside from this...manipulation within various unions is high though..

I don't want to go for a rumble in any union.

Do comrades want to hold conference over the issues raised here?

KriegPhilosophy's picture
KriegPhilosophy
Jul 18 2011 20:01

Do you think you can expand on what organisations and what staff are harassing you?

regoose jeter's picture
regoose jeter
Jul 19 2011 17:48

I was hounded out of the group and sought by fellow workers but saw the sense of pressure at work. It is tight and secure in more ways than one. I don't want to divulge their links to anything harmful, or libellous, so expanding over these is hard. I hope I injured your question.

The State is dependent on an ideology. This creates partisans. Everybody who benefits is involved in a mass spectacle. How can we overcome the system of authority, capitalist or otherwise, without becoming sectarian, dear comrades? ….NO APOLOGEISK........

Dominic Stanly
Jul 19 2011 20:01

If I understand correctly.

I think we need to create a social structure and develop the necessary networks in such a way that we are forced to interact in a more open way. Use direct action to bring communities together and get them working together.

I believe this will create an environment where it is impossible to become sectarian.

regoose jeter's picture
regoose jeter
Aug 24 2011 13:56
Rob Ray wrote:
fairly nasty local gang rivalries mind.

Is this not sectarian?